~Chapter 1 : A Joyride~

~In the middle of a sunny day, the Imps were gathered for a tour around the 7 seas of Hell in the ocean department, they were heading onto the yacht, as the yacht driver greets everyone to settle down and enjoy the ride, in the line, three certain Imps were there, Blitz, Moxxie and Millie were waiting in the line, as they get inside the yacht, and picked their seats, all three squeezed each other in one seat, Blitz sits in the middle of the two lovebirds, holding his camera and putting on sunscreen to his face, Moxxie groans.~

Moxxie : Sir, you don't have to always be in the middle, I do have some space..

Blitzo : Well it's not my fault that you're not, I don't want your fat squeezing and crushing my ribs during this boat trip, now hush, I'm gonna take some sweet pics on this baby!

Moxxie rolls his eyes, as all of the passengers get seated, the yacht driver was last to get on the yacht, he stands in the middle, facing everyone.

Yacht driver : Alrighty! Hello everyone, and welcome to an exciting tour around all 7 seas of Hell, we sail all around each rings every year to get you guys excited for this unforgettable experience! I'm captain Jeb, and this is Jeb's exciting sea tour!

Everyone clapped, as Jeb heads over to the driver's seat, as he starts up the engine, the yacht activates, and it turns to the other direction, heading down to the ocean, waves splash, and the breeze blow in the hot sunny sky, Blitzo takes photos of any landscape he could find, as the captain tours around the Pride Ring's ocean.

Moxxie : Sooo, Why are we taking this boat ride anyways? Like it's kinda abnormal of you to be into these kinds of things, given you don't like to be around people that much.

Millie : Well, Since Blitz has been feeling a little hard lately, we've decided to do something different, so Blitz wanted to try some new small things each other, think of it, like a getaway or something like that.

Moxxie : And give me one reason why we have to come along.

Millie : Well, We're the only ones Blitz knows best, besides Moxxie, we need to help out our boss, don't you want to make him happy, and make him feel special?

Moxxie : *Groans* Fine, but hopefully this trip can be normal, for once.

Millie : *Giggles* Oh you, you always worry so much.

Blitzo on the other hand kept taking photos on everything he sees, almost filling up his camera with pictures he took for the last two seconds, the captain tours the people around the ocean, and he then spotted something and directs everyone to see.

Jeb : OH! And as you can see there, this is where one of the vary buildings around, over there is homed by the most powerful lord in this ring alone, Lucifer, who rules this ring, accompanied by his beloved wife, Lilith, and his daughter, Charlotte.

Imp Passenger 1# : And yet the daughter is such an oddball.

One of the passengers jokely spoke out, making everyone laugh, Blitz laughs too, but Moxxie and Millie didn't do much but still stare out to the ocean, as waves kept coming, after that, the boat continues to move forward, Blitz still snaps picture, which the sounds made Moxxie irritated by the constant snapping on Blitz's camera, Millie moves her hand over to his, Moxxie felt her hand touching him, slowly calms him down, Millie was the only one who can help heal his emotions, whenever he's sad, or angry, so it was easy for him when Millie's around, Millie then started a laugh a little.

Moxxie : What's so funny sweetie?

Millie : Oh it's nothing, you remember about the day when we visited Ozzie's on our anniversary date a few weeks ago? I kept thinking about what happened, and couldn't resist.