~Chapter 4 : Meet the Bug Queen~

~The three imps walked downtown, seeing all the candy shops, and more Gluttony imps passing by, and flying above, Blitzo still looks around the areas, Millie smiles, while Moxxie still stays behind them, lowering his head down still, glaring at the Gluttony imps, refusing the take the candy from them, the gluttony imp still stare at them, intensely, as they smile with their friendly faces, waving and welcoming them all around, they of course wave back, they then walked down a bridge, Moxxie looks below to see some Gluttony imps, sitting and enjoying the river, Moxxie rolls his eyes and kept moving, just until they made it to another area of the town, they then were greeted with some Gluttony imps.~

Gluttony imp 1# : Why hello there! would you like some of our free sample candy!

Gluttony imp 2# It is worth dying for!

They smiled at them, which still freaks Moxxie out.

Blitzo : Oh yeah, sure I'll have some.

He picks out some for his own, and Millie does the same, they tasted the candy, which it was really good, they both do love it, But Moxxie refuses to take the candy still.

Gluttony Imp 1# : Wow, this is amazing! I Can't believe we're meeting Imps from another ring, this is exciting!

Millie : Oh, and How did you know we're not from here?

She questioned to the Gluttony imp.

Gluttony Imp 2# : Everyone has been spending rumors about you three, they were pretty excited to see we got someone like you here!

Gluttony Imp 3# : Exactly, so welcome! Feel free to explore wherever you like!

Blitzo : Thanks.

They left, leaving the Gluttony imps to get back to their business work, they are starting to still get notice, they gossip, and were excited, watching them as they pass by, then suddenly, two insect demons walked up to them, they were candy coated, colors representing them on each candy, one has colors relating to candy corns, and the other with colors like cotton candy, they wear fancy outfits, and different types of wings, the three imps stare at the different insect demons, far different from the ones they saw the whole time.

Insect demon 2# : Hello, please excuse us for coming up to you like this, but we were sent to find you three.

The candy corn colored Insect demon said.

Insect demon 3# : You are all transported to the house of Beelzebub, therefore you come with us, as Beelzebub herself awaits for your arrival.

The cotton candy Insect demon said, this statement alerted Moxxie as he backs up

Blitzo : Wow really? Well then, i guess we grabbed enough attention after all.

Millie : For what reason does this "Beelzebub" want from us?

Moxxie : Oh no, Uhh, hey, actually, me and my friends would love to come by for Miss Beelzebub here, but we're not interested for the moment, we're just about to leave.

As he pulls both Blitz and Millie away from the Insect demons, another one flew behind him, stopping him from going anything, Moxxie turns to see the taffy colored Insect, as she was staring at the three of them, the insects looked at each other and to them again, before one by one carried them, they flew off to the air, while they hold each three with them, flying higher to the sky, Moxxie tries to get one of them off him, but the grip was unbearable to try and make her let go.

The insect demons buzz around the clouds, heading down north of the town, after what seems to be almost a few minutes, they made it down to a large castle nearby, the insect demons landed down, letting go of the three imps of the front view of the candy-covered castle, the three imps caught their eyes on the view, astonished, But Moxxie stays behind of  Millie and Blitzo, the the giant double-doors opened, as the other insect demons opened each of them apart, after that, someone comes out from the dark, as the spider legs walked forward, outside of the castle, the light shines through the figure, revealing the pastel colors, and the full appearance, that was when they were greeted by the view of the Bug Monster, as she walks up to him, with a comfortably sweet smile on her face, her eyes stare at them as she got close to them.