~Chapter 7 : The Dark Secret~

~Blitz, Millie and Beelzebub enjoy their dinner as they feast on the amazing cooked dishes that were prepared all together, Beelzebub watches the imps eat, her eye twitch, but continues eating to try act weird around them, Millie then looks over to the empty chair besides her, still reminding her of Moxxie, she hoped he was okay, and that nothing happened to him, she sighs a little, still kinda thinking about it, the feast stayed while it lasted, until finally everything on the table was gone, Blitz and Millie were filled up, But Beelzebub wasn't stuffed, as she is immune to being full, Blitz sighs of enjoyment, leaning his head against his chair, his tongue stick on the side of his lip.~

Blitzo : Man, That was great, everything on the table was priceless, I feel so relaxed.

Beelzebub giggles, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

Beelzebub : I'm glad you've enjoyed the food, thankfully to see you're happy faces are all satisfied and settled.

Millie : Well we all appreciate it, hey, if it's not too much to ask, you think we can stay for the night, Like i mean, just one night, before me and Blitz can head on back to the ocean, and back to the Pride ring on our own?

Beelzebub looks at Millie, wasn't expecting that question, but she surprised.

Beelzebub : Oh of course, you and your friend can stay! oh, and speaking of friend, where did your other friend go?

Millie : Oh...He left, just before we got back here and before too.

Beelzebub : He....Left?

Millie : ..Y-Yeah, unfortunately.

She seems to pause her words when hearing her say Moxxie left, but after a moment, she comes back, answering back for her.

Beelzebub : Well..I'm sorry to hear that, he just missed out on the fun and everything else, now why is it your friend left?

Millie : ...Ehh..To be blunt here, he kept worrying that your place, and everything about this town is dangerous, he wouldn't stop trying to defend us from telling us to listen and leave, which..I don't know, I can't understand why that is, or for what reason he's not stable enough to be around here, I think it's safe to say he..probably have something on his mind, something he's not telling us clearly, I'm..really worried about him in this protective condition.

Beelzebub : Oh, Don't blame yourself or him, your little friend is not the only one thinking that way, many others did and say the same, spreading rumors about how my home is a dangerous place, and that it can't be trusted, Such silly lies they spread, but don't worry, it doesn't bother me, since I've grown use to it, people are like that sometimes, and you just need to not be bothered by that too.

Millie : ...Well, that's really sad to hear, but really knowledgeable of you to get over something like that, and you know, I think your place is a good place, and people just don't see it.

Beelzebub : Aww, Thank you, I Really...Appreciate it..

Beelezbub looks away, starting to feel woeful, and even showing glum on her expression, Millie saw the sudden change again, she felt agonize on her, she went to reach out her shoulder.

Millie : Hey, are...you alright?-

But before her hand could touch her, she suddenly reacts.

Beelzebub : DON'T TOUCH ME!!

Her sudden outburst scared Millie a little, but Beelzebub shakes her head, chuckles nervously and leans back.

Beelzebub : I'm..S-Sorry, Didn't mean to do that, I was...Just really work up, Please forgive me if I scared you a little, it really is just that, hehe.