~Chapter 2 : Lost in the Sweet Seas~

~Somewhere in the seas, where everything is slowly cooling down, and more clear, the waves move in the average speed, and the sky was clear, when a floating mass of metal floats down the water, the remaining wrecked yacht, still almost recognized, but fully damage, then, inside the yacht, the three remaining imps still were knocked out, laid there, water splashes on the floor, Moxxie, who woke up first before the others could, His eyes were still weary, the sun was shining on him, so he has to block them, he slowly leans up, groaning when his head started to hurt, looks stills around, wondering where he's at.~

Moxxie gets up to his feet, they were still wobbling, and weak to stand, he was having trouble, but resist it, he felt the yacht still slowly tilting around, but not like before, he turns to Millie and Blitz, comes over to both of them, He goes to Millie first.

Moxxie : *held her head* Millie, Millie! Sweetie, wake up!

Millie slowly groaned, her eyes slightly were opening on their own, her vision was blurry, she couldn't make out where she is now, until it clears up less than a second.

Millie : M..Moxxie?..

She notices her husband in front of her, recognizing him, Moxxie sighs in relieve, knowing she's okay.

Moxxie : Oh, Thank god, d-don't worry Millie, you're okay. *He then goes to Blitz* Sir, Wake up! *He snaps his face a couple times, shaking him*

BlItz wakes up a lot faster than Millie did, his eyes open.

Blitzo : ...Ehhh...gg..What..W..What Happened?

Moxxie : Hey hey, we were in a boat accident, but don't worry, we're safe, we made it through the storm.

Blitz slowly gets up, looks around the wrecked insides of the yacht, noticing the water on the floor too, he walks outside and saw the sight, the sky was yellow, with clouds above, the view of mountain that look was pointed cakes with frosting on top like snow, and the ocean was red like fruit punch, Blitz got a closer look against the bend rail, Moxxie and Millie exit out of the driver's room and notices the sight too.

They both wander around the yacht, looking at the yellow sky and the red ocean.

Millie : W-Where are we?..

Blitzo : Is this?...

Blitz then realizes the environment of the place, knowing this pastel hue of yellow and some landscape-like candy islands, knowing the place.

Blitzo : Guys, I think we may be in a different Ring!

Millie : Yeah, and i do recognized these familiar islands and landscapes.

Moxxie realized where they are, he knew this area already by the looks of it, he started to have a sudden aching feeling, like worry for some reason, knowing what seems to be forever he knew this place.

Moxxie : ..The Gluttony Ring.

Millie : Oh yeah, that rings a bell, this is the Gluttony ring!

Blitzo : Oh now i remember! Man, i didn't know, because it does look different in this part of the Ring, it's must've been a foggy memory.

Moxxie : Ehhh...Yeah, probably..

Millie notices his expression, she has her hand onto his shoulder

Millie : Hey, what's wrong?

Moxxie : Oh, it's nothing, I'm just..thinking, like, you know, about this place.

Blitzo : Now what's there to think, we've been here before, i know didn't you remember our little trip back 4 months ago?