~Chapter 6 : Undercovering~

~Moxxie walks down the woods and tries to look for a way out, so far, there were no leading paths to another way around the forest, Moxxie was getting a little exhausted, not only for his leg to start getting weaker from every step he took when walking around for a few long minutes, but the heat was very lowering his energy, and causes him to severely break sweat, Moxxie couldn't give up though, still looking for a way out of the woods, and try to find the dock to steal a boat, and sail off back to the Pride Ring, Moxxie sighs as he kept moving.~

Moxxie : This is ridiculous..How long am I gonna have to be in these darn woods..focus now Moxxie, Once you make it out of this forest, stick to the plan, and just find a boat at a dock, and you can get home, whole piece, yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me!

Moxxie nods to himself, felt his courage and confidence coming back, he kept moving forward, believing himself he can do it, he passed by the crowded bushes, couldn't seen while walking through, but he pushes them aside as he still marches down the bushy trail, he manages to get by, and he saw the other end of the forest, Moxxie kept walking forward, until he heard another scream, echoed far away in the woods, Moxxie paused and looked to his right, hearing the blood-cordoning sound of that horrific cry made Moxxie's stomach turn, and feel consternation all of the sudden, he tries to keep moving and head down to the other part of the woods, but due to his curiosity, thinking someone's in trouble, he couldn't resist and heads over to the right direction of where the scream came from, he ran down through the grass, trying to find the person that screamed, as he got there, he saw nothing, but looking down to the ground of grass, he saw the red substance, stained on the green grass, and the smell catches him, the smell of fresh blood hit down to his senses, he covered his nose, then he saw the blood trail was was smeared to the left, the same way Moxxie was heading, he follows the bloody trail, down to the other side of the forest, he pushes away the branches and the bushes, passing by the trees, and jumping over taller, or bigger rocks, seeing how long the trail could've lead to, while he was following the trail, the smell caught his attention, but this time, this smell was different, like flesh and blood, something that was revolting and stomach-churning Moxxie couldn't handle at the moment, the aroma was unsavory for the Imp to handle, but he fights back and exits out the woods, once again, still in the woods, and there was nothing, the trail was stopped right there, just grass and dirt all over the ground, Moxxie didn't believe it and wanders around the area, he looks around and tries to find where the smell was coming from.

He walked inside, and then he noticed something about the trees, he saw something on one of them, leaking, on the tree trunk, there was yellow liquid pouring out of the tree, Moxxie goes to investigate it, looking at the yellow substance, relating the feature like lemon pudding, he touches it with his finger, sniffs it, the smell was as he exact, unpalatable, he shakes the liquid off his finger, and wipes it on his coat.

Moxxie : Ugh, disgusting, what..is this?..

As he kept walking around the area, just then, the ground start to break from the inside, Moxxie heard something crumble, the dirt started to fall apart, he eventually falls as the ground and dirt becomes an open hole, he screams as he fell inside, his voice echoes down, and everything goes pitch black.

Moxxie kept falling down from the ground, feeling like he's being dropped down in over 30 meters below the ground, until finally, after feeling like the long drop wouldn't finish over many years, Moxxie lands down to the surface, landing on something sticky, he felt pain onto his back, but not severely, thanks to whatever protected him from getting close to the hard ground, he slightly opens his eyes. His vision looks at the giant dark hole on the dirt ceiling, he groans a little, tries to lean up, he looks around to see a new environment he didn't think he saw before, the place looks like an underground cave, with many stalactites stuck on the ceiling, and colorful stalagmites on the ground, he tilts his head around in many degrees, before trying to sit up, but he couldn't, he tries harder and still something glued him tight, he shakes his body to free himself, upon looking down to see what he's on, he saw he was on a giant spider web, it was pink, with yellow hues on the edges, and it looks like candy floss, he still tries to leave, with many pulls on the arm, he then heard something....Crack.