~Chapter 5 : Think He Saw~

~Moxxie leaves the back of the castle, until anyone noticing him, he still kept his beanie in place, frustrated on what happened, he was annoyed that his friends still wouldn't listen to him, and that we're now at Beelzebub's Castle, he heads down to the garden, where there were many trees and flowers all over, he walks passed the trail, trying to get some fresh air, he slowly calms his nerves down, seeing he is all alone, he wasn't ready to go back, but given to his courage building up again, and his friends are still there in the castle, he has to go back, but before he turns back, a local citizen was gardening, he was planting the seeds and watering the flowers, the gardener looked up to Moxxie, and waves at him, saying hello, Moxxie waves back, trying to be friendly, even outside, but Moxxie then saw something about the Citizen, his mouth was covered in something, it was red, and it drips down to his chin, and also his gloves were in the red substances too, Moxxie was wondering why his face and gloves were soaked in some sort of red liquid stains, he then saw him licked his finger while he works, he could see sharp teeth underneath his lips.~

Moxxie was starting to question to himself, he slowly backs up, heading to the other way, suddenly, something fell off from a tree and hit the ground, which Moxxie didn't see at first before turning around and makes his way back, he stepped on the object, it made a cracking noise, and it felt moist, Moxxie slowly looks down to see something he wasn't expecting, it was a demon skull, Moxxie felt his stomach twisted, his eyes were directly on the horrific sight, he quickly backs away and shakes his foot off of the skull, shaking off the blood, he was horrified from what he sees, the skull still leaks out the crimson red substance, the skull looks fresh, and parts of the skin still remains, but most were ripped or chewed off by something, taking a better look at it, realizing about the gardener, he turns back to still see him working on the garden, Moxxie panicked and runs off, while he was getting back to the castle, he then trips on a tree root and caused him to fall.

He crashes down, but he quickly gets up, he runs, and then heard something get stabbed, as some screams in pain stops hi, he turns around to see the gardener, who got pierced on the chest by something, it has features of a spider leg, and it was colored mint green with white palettes, it dragged him in the forest, Moxxie held his breath and chest, and escapes the garden, not knowing what has happened, but he just wanted to go back inside, Moxxie made it back inside and breathes heavily, the insect demons saw him with a panicked look, figuring out his shocked mood, Moxxie looks around, before heading back upstairs quickly.

Blitz, Millie and Beelzebub were still in the lounge room, they were having a nice conversation as they laugh and chat while enjoying some tea, Moxxie enters back inside, closing the door behind him, the others heard him coming in and turned their heads.

Blitzo : Oh finally, he's back.

Beelzebub : Welcome back! took you long than we expect, did you have trouble finding what you're looking for?

Moxxie : ..Y-Yeah..I felt i had to come back...but no, I didn't..thanks..

He slowly makes his way back to his seat, his eyes were still widen, traumatized to what he saw earlier at the garden, this sudden, certain thing, he saw the other still talked, and didn't dare touch the tea or the candy after what happened, he just sits there, and did noting, stays silent.

Beelzebub : Wow, I had such a nice time talking to each and every one of you, really, I really enjoyed it.

Millie : It's not a problem, seeing how a conversation can actually be a little entertaining, well, in this case for reals. *chuckles* Yep, I have to give ya some point on that.

Beelzebub : Well such positive compliments just always warms my heart up to the top! You know, we must've been here for a while, and you guys haven't seem more of the town, or even our fun traditions! oh, this is so exciting! there's so much i must show you! You guys like to know all about our town and games right?