~Chapter 8 : Truth Comes Out~

~Millie slowly opens her eyes, awake when she groans a little, everything was blurry, it's clears up quickly afterwards, she looks around and sees Blitz, but as she tries to lean up, she couldn't move, Millie was weary, but she still looked around, knowing she's on the web, she tries to pull her arm out from the sticky web, Blitz groans and woke up too, as he was laying upside down.

Blitzo : ..uhhh...nnn..W-What?..What..Happened?..

Millie : ...B..Blitz!..Wake up!

Blitzo still has his eyes droopy, until he looks around the room, noticing the giant web on them, he moves himself to flip back over, but his lower body was still in place, as the two imps still tried to escape, they heard steps crawling on the stone walls, they looked up to see the giant creature, crawling down, with her legs holding her whole body, her wings fluttered as she got down to the ground, it was Beelzebub who came to them, with her appearance now more threatening for the moment they've laid eyes on her, the Imps were intimidated, feeling agitated after seeing the bug monster, the lord of Gluttony stared down to her, with her sickening cracked smile.

Beelzebub : Oh good, You're both awake, before we get started, I..just wanted to still apologize about before, you see, I couldn't always control myself, even my habitats, so my limit was already up, I couldn't keep hiding or showing both my aggression in balance for too long, I didn't want to see you like this, so I had to cool down after what happened.

Millie : ..Hey!..What is this? Where are we?..Please talk to us!

Beelzebub : Oh yes, I can see you're confused to what's going on right now, and where both of you are at now, this is the underground of course, which i like to call "The bottom of the Gluttony Ring" This is where the main hive is, underneath the purplish pink dirt and slimy substance of many candy and sugar are saved here, it's our secret place for only I and my fellow servants go and provide our "Ingredients" meaning we collect many of the things we can take to make our delicious treats.

Blitzo : *Tries to yank his arm out of the web* Let us go! Why is this happening, you better say something now bug!

Beelzebub : Now don't yell at me mister, I was getting to that part, now, If you really wanna know why you're here...Well...I hate for me to tell you, but, you've seen too much here, and after seeing you wanna leave, I couldn't just let you go and have you go back out there alive, so you would go and spread the word about my home, so, by that, I had to try and figure out how to make you all stay, and not leave before you go and know the deeper parts of the roots, and now, we're here, and this will be the last time you're going to be seeing anything anymore.

Both imps froze from that, Millie questioned to her.

Millie : W-What do you mean?..

Beelzebub : Well, there's one thing i don't think you both haven't gotten to know about our law, this one thing, when you enter here, the unlucky ones never make it out alive, and you may also wonder why my people won't come to any of the other rings, or that no one knows about this place, because they couldn't, we were permitted to do so, the climate out there is too much for us to handle, we've never traveled out there on our own, not even trying to, we always stay in this one spot, and wait until something outside comes to us, it's not easy as you think.

She then sniffs a little, her tears started to build up again.

Beelzebub : And..That's a thing, It's just hard, because no matter how much I've waited for new visitors to come and enjoy my home, all never made it out, or get killed by the hunger we bring to them, this is why I'm always alone, and it's not fair, I wanted to stay stable and learn more on my own, it's never enough, My friends...they think they're better than me! They've always never see how i really feel and treat me like a kid, as if i couldn't do anything! I never had love, or anything relating to that, I'm always a monster who feasts onto many innocent beings with unstable manners and everlasting hunger that never stops, My father never understood me, he always wanted me to be like him, even before he's gone, I've always remembered everything that happened to me, and all the pain I had to go through and cause, just to satisfy something and fit in, hopefully..looking for a purpose to accept in.