~Chapter 9 : Escaped~

~Blitz, Moxxie and Millie begin the battle with Beelzebub, as they defend themselves, and have to fight, in order to escape, Blitz still held the candy cane with him, and Moxxie uses the knife, Millie dodges her hits as she cartwheels away, using all her athletic moves on her, so Blitz and Moxxie could use their sharp weapons to scrape and cut, Beelzebub was even more angry as her open wounds sting her, and leaks out substances onto the tips of her legs and skin, the battle lasts as much as they could handle, distracting her with their skills, Beelzebub's wing flutter rapidly, her blood still drips down, feeling the stinging pain on her wounds, she shrieks at loud, the other insect demons who were far from them heard her call, they stopped what they were doing, and were lured to follow Beelzebub's demanding cry, The imps heard a hundred buzzing sounds coming, knowing there are screwed, the insect demons enter inside, Beelzebub felt agitation, and she growls when she commands the insects.~

Beelezbub : All of you, Don't let them escape alive, I want them dead!

She scream, the insect demons did as she told them and charge them, that was the cue for the Imps to make their move, try an exit, The imp ran for their lives.

Blitzo : Go go go! Let's get moving!

They ran out of the tunnel, as the insect demons flew over to them, trying to capture them, Moxxie and Blitz uses their sharp weapons to stab and hit them during the process, they ran as they made it out of the tunnel, they head another way around, still more insect demons come, and both Moxxie and Blitz kept defending themselves and Millie, even Millie kicks one of them before it got close, they seem to have ran miles in the underground, they did manage to kill a few insect demons in the process during their run, Moxxie and Blitz still attacked the upcoming insect monsters, until they reached to the bottom of a hill, running down to it, leads to a trail, and it also leads to another long tunnel, the imps knew they couldn't out-run them, But moxxie has a plan, he jumps up the edge of the dirt tunnel, and hits it, causing the dirt to collapse the entrance, blocking the insect demons to get through, the soil was too deep to dig for them, and they tried desperately to make it pass, the imps hear them dig and screech in anger, which the three of them cheered, embraced each other after surviving the run, and managed to block the way in, thanks to Moxxie.

Blitzo : HAHA! We made it!

Millie : Oh yes! We did, oh my god, I thought we never did!

Moxxie : Hehe! I'm happy we got through all that! But there's no time to celebrate just yet, we still need to get out of here.

They looked around the tunnel, wander around to see which this area leads to, then they all saw upfront in the distance a light shining through, which means this must be a way back, all of them quickly ran towards the light, but as they did, they heard something crash in, all turned to see the giant monster burst out of the soil, Beelzebub, with her form slightly developing different, more like an actual bug monster, with fur on some parts like cotton candy, her eyes were still glowing yellow, and pink, she shrieks as she saw the three imps.

Moxxie : RUN!

They ran quickly as Beelzebub charges after them, now in her frenzy mode activated, full of anger and irritation.

Beelzebub : You're never getting out alive!!

She screams in her demonic voice, the Imps didn't look back,as they ran off of the tunnel, Beelzebub bursts out of the tunnel, causing damage to the exit, with dirt spread out, the imps manage to make it out to the dock, where the boats were at, they pushed one of them off to the water, and got on them, Blitz paddled quickly, as the waves brings them to the Ocean, Beelzebub shrieks out again, this time luring the gluttony imps to stop and follow, the gluttony imps fly to the escaping imps, Moxxie turns to see a bunch of them coming.