¹

"What's your name cutie."

"Do you really think you'll be able to find a girlfriend like that. If I were another girl I'd already run away."

"Then what am I supposed to do?!"

"Well, you see how you usually are?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, don't act like that."

"Y/NNN I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA HELP ME GET A GIRLFRIEND."

"NO, I SAID I'LL LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. And I did and now I regret coming here Shini boy."

"Don't call me that in public!"

"Okok,........Shini."

...
My name's Y/n L/n. I'm a senior in highschool. And the girl crazy boy over there is my best friend in the entire world,.. Shinichiro Sano. Right now I'm listening to him talk about how he wants me to get him a girlfriend. When really,...

"Y/n, wana skip school and go to my shop."

"Pftt no wayy, I'm a serious student..."

"....says the girl that lit her book on fire after she got to much homework."

"....shut up, let's go."

When really,..... I wish it was me who was his girlfriend. I would confess, but I don't wana ruin our friendship as it is right now.

Our friendship started when we were younger...

3rd Person POV
Y/n and Shinichiro were both 4 when they became friends. Y/n was always happy and cheerful. And Shinichiro was also happy and social.

Current age 6
"Ne, Shini boy"

"Yeah Y/n-chin?"

"Do you wana have another sleepover at my house?"

"YEAH!"

Age 8
"Y/n, would you rather fight Shin or me."

"Hmm, that's a though one Takeomi.. I mean, I can end Shin in one hit-"

"HEY!-"

"But on the other hand,... I'd never wana hurt him♡."

Age 9
"Hey, Shini, my aeroplane fell in the water, give my yours."

"Hehhh no way. I bet you put it in the water on purpose just so you can get my amazing one."

"No, it fell in by accident. Come on,.. please."

"No,.. I'll make you a way better one."

"Hah,.. really, you mean it. Thank you! Thank you!" She shouted as she jumped onto him and gave him a hug.

Age 10
"SHINI BOYYY!" Y/n shouted as she ran up to Shinichiro and jumped onto his back.

"Don't call me that in school Y/n, it's embarrassing and I'll fall if you keep on moving like that."

"I wana come over and meet Manjiro today."

"Nah, you're to loud, and he's a newborn."

"Soooo. Are you worried I'll love him more than you lol."

"Please, that'll be way better. Then you won't be an annoying fly." He said as he stuck his tongue out to the hyper girl on his back.

"Ah, shuddup. I know you can't live without me~." Y/n said as she comfortably stayed on his back as he held her up and walked out of the school.

"Pftt." Ofcourse he knew he couldn't live without her.

Age 15
"Y/n, do you wana come over today. Manjiro will be happy to see you."