Y/n POV
I told Hiroto to hold onto me and he did. I didn't want to carry my school bag there so I threw it to Takeomi and then waved goodbye to Shin and Takeomi before driving off. Few minutes later, we arrived. Not alot of people were there yet because school just ended for all levels. "Y/n-san." "Itsuki, happy birthday." "Thanks. I'm glad you came." "Yeah? Me to."

Few hours passed and all his little friends came. It was basically a bunch of little teenage boys running around and shouting. All the kid's parents were there so it was a little calm. "Hiroto, why don't you take a break and leave the kids under our watch" "Thanks". Since Hiroto was the legal guardian of Itsuki because their parents died when they were a bit younger, the other parents would usually help Hiroto out sometimes so that he can get time to study or relax.

"Wana go somewhere quiet." "Sure." I said as I got up off the couch and threw away the plate I was eating cake from. We went up to his room upstairs. It was pretty neat,.. the walls were white, bed sheets were black and he had a cute little paper aeroplane on a shelf with a bunch of comics and books. I sat on the chair by the desk and he sat on his bed. "I might leave soon. I have been here for a while and its dark out now." "Yeah, you're right. How far do you live." "Hmm, about 5 or 10 minutes." I said as I looked up to think.

"You don't wana stay over. You can sleep in the guest room. And tomorrow isn't school." "Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. Shinichiro might freak out if I don't reach back." "You live with him.." "Yeah,.. I kinda moved in with them after my parents died." "Oh. So it was for a while now." "Yeah. But anyway, I'm not sure if I'll move out. I mostly stayed with them because I wasn't in the right mind and because of some past trauma,.. but I think I got over it. Besides, I don't like to only depend on people, you know."

"Yeah. After my parents died and the adults I knew kept on helping me, I didn't want to only depend on them, that's why I got a job to support my brother and me as soon as I could start working,.....even if it was a small job." "You guys probably had it really hard. You did loose them when you were younger, you know." I said as I rested my chin on my hand and he nodded no. "It doesn't matter how old you were,.. loosing your parents is hard for anyone."

After he spoke, the place was quiet for a while. "I don't know why, but I feel I can tell you this." I raised my head up in curiosity and looked at him. "When my parents died, I was 8 I believe. Itsuki was just 3 years old. My parents died in a car crash. It was my fault." He said as he looked away with his head down. "If only I hadn't distracted them while they were driving. I wish I was the one who died instead."

"You were there?" "Yeah, we were gonna collect Itsuki from my grandparents. Only I survived in the car crash. After we got into the crash and I opened my eyes, I saw both my parents holding onto my hands. They were already dead though." I didn't know all of this happened. I thought they just died from something or at least alone. "Anyway, the ambulance came and got me out of the car. I had to stay in the hospital for like,.......a week or so. Itsuki was in the care of my dumb aunt. After I got out from the hospital I was in their care to and it was hell. They made me slave away and eventually made Itsuki slave away to."

"It was all pure torture for kids. When I was 9 they were still making us work and we weren't sent to school so that no one else can see the bruises they gave us. And we had to also be slaves to their spoiled children. It was a Saturday evening,............I-,.........I was going to kill myself" I looked shocked as he said that. "I was going to jump off the bridge to the shallow water but then a specific little girl stopped me." He looked at me and I was a bit confused.

Flashback
Hiroto POV
"Hey, what are you doing. That's dangerous. Are you dumb." Someone, it sounded like a girl, was tugging on my shirt. She had e/c eyes, medium length h/c hair and she had a paper aeroplane in her other hand. She looked like my age. "I know,.. so move it." She looked at me annoyed and pulled me down back onto the bridge." "Idiot. What will your parents say if you never came back home."