¹³

Listen to song 'Hold on' for better experience.

Don't forget to vote♡

"N/n.."

I went closer to him but he stepped back. "I heard about everything. Sorry I wasn't there for you when they died." His expression was dark. It's not a little like that time when he was younger,.. it's exactly like that time. "Are you gonna hit me." I was now standing right infont of him. "I..." He stepped back more and looked at me.

"Why did you leave that day." "I'm sorry. I just couldn't stay." "And even for the funeral, you weren't there. You could have stayed." "I know-" "Did you know about Izana to." "Yes."

"Before Emma died to,.. she wanted to see you one last time. But you weren't there." "..." "You showed up at the wrong time. Do you expect me to just go back now. You aren't anyone to me anymore." He said all that just now with absolutely no emotion on his face.

"I know all that. And as I said before, I'm sorry. Just come with me-" He stepped back some more. "No. Now go before you get hurt, Y/n." He's serious. "Then, hit me." His eyes widened a bit.

"What? Afraid. If you're this big gang leader, how can you not hit me. I'm not afraid to knock some sense into you, Manjiro." He came up closer to me and at the side of my eye, I saw him raise up his foot to kick me. Quickly, I put my hand to the side and blocked him. He's already this strong.

Everyone stopped fighting and looked our way. "Are you sure this is how you want our reunion to be, Manjiro." He didn't reply, he just tried to punch me. I grabbed onto his hand and sent back a punch to his face. Some blood came out of his nose.

He felt it with his hand and then looked at me. This isn't the Manjiro I know right now. I can't be soft on him. He lifted his foot and kicked me I my stomach and I tasted some blood come up my mouth.

I ran back up to him and punched him. He dodged some and some hit him. We kept on hitting eachother and blood was coming out from both of our mouth or dripping where was hit.

I held onto both of his hands and hit his nose with my head for him to get dizzy and it worked. He stumbled back a bit. I went up to him and grabbed his collar and raised him up with one hand as I wiped my face with the other.

He looked drained out. I almost felt bad for him. But I kept telling myself that this isn't him right now. I threw him to the side and he stood there on the ground for a long while. I turned around and saw the fight going on. What happens after this. It's not like anything will go back to normal.

I went back up to Manjiro and he got up and looked at the ground. "............." I heard him mumble something . "What." "I said I hate you!" When he said that, it struck something in me. It reminded me of when I told my parents that. "Well I don't hate you." He looked at me and I saw something. He had actual emotions in his eyes.

"If you hate me,.. why did you keep my bike, my pictures I took with you. All the gifts I gave you." "How do you." "I paid a visit to your house. I was kinda hoping you'd be there."

"I didn't keep it. I just left it there." "Sure. And they just happen to be clean and dust free." He didn't reply to me. And when he did reply,..."I hate you,.. get it through your head!" "Yeah? I told my parents that before they died you know." His eyes widened when I said that. I reached into my pocket for something.

When I pulled it out, I had a gun in my hand.

3rd Person POV
Y/n raised up the gun and Mikey stepped back. "Put down that gun." "I'm not gonna shoot you,.. don't worry." She held it up to her head and Mikey froze in his spot. "Now do you really hate me." "I..." "You only got 60 seconds to reply or I'm pulling the trigger." "You won't do it." "Do you really think I can live a happy life after everything that happened, Manjiro. Emma died, Izana died, Keisuke died, Shin died. You saw me that day I came over after my parents died. I was covered in bandages. Who do you think did that."