¹⁵

I finally got back the motivation to write this final chapter😭. Enjoy, Skittles. If you read my other fanfic 'I'm in Tokyo Revengers 2?!?' I promise I'll post soon I'm just not sure when. If you haven't heard bout it, be sure to check it out, comment, vote anything♡.

Shinichiro POV
I opened my eyes and saw I was on a bed. When I looked to the side, I saw Manjiro and Emma sitting in a corner of the room and two people were next to me. I quickly got up and saw that they were doctors.

I kinda remember what happened. But where's Y/n. "SHINICHIRO!" I looked in the direction of the voices and saw Manjiro and Emma running towards me.

"Are you two okay. Where's Y/n." "Shin,..her back was bleeding and she passed out." My eyes widened and as soon as the doctors said I could,. I got out of my room and went to where hers was. "Oi Shin. Didn't you just wake up. You shouldn't be running around like that."

"Takeomi. Y/n, is she." He clenched his fists and sat down. "I don't know. They said it was a bullet wound but there was no bullet or any sign that it came out in the other direction. She just bled." "How is that even possible?! Did she dig it out!" "Shinichiro, calm down. Freaking out won't make her surgery go faster."

"What the hell happened." "Waka, Benkei." They arrived tired. It lookes like they rushed here. "Y/n, how is she." "She's still in operation so we don't know." "How could this happen. I swear,.. I can't leave her in the care of either of you." Waka scolded as he pointed and Takeomi and I.

The time passed and...
"The surgery was a success." Everyone let out a relieved sigh. Manjiro and the other kids started to cry a bit and Waka and the others stopped pacing up and down.

"Can we see her now?" I asked as I walked up to the doctors. "Sorry, but there can't be any visitors until she gets stable. And we also want to run some more tests to make sure she is alright. May I ask your relationship with her."

"..Um,.. I'm-" "Her Boyfriend. He's her boyfriend." Takeomi said, cutting in the conversation. "I knew it." Manjiro mumbled to the rest of the kids.

"You'll still only get to see her when she's in a stable condition. It may only take a few days." After they finished talking, they left.

Three days passed. In that time, me, along with Takeomi and Benkei had a serious talk with Keisuke and Kazutora about what happened. They also told us about what happened to her after. While us three tried to have a proper conversation with the boys,...

"Keisuke, you mother said you're grounded as soon as Y/n wakes up and Kazutora,.. You're in some deep shit right now. Breaking into a store. What 11 year old needs to do that huh! You're lucky Y/n will wake up anytime soon otherwise,.. I would have given you two a punishment from hell." Takeomi, Benkei and I looked at Waka blankly as he scolded the boys everyday for the three days which passed.

It was midnight right now. The others went home and said they'd come back later. I stayed in the hospital incase she woke up. Manjiro and the rest of the kids insisted they stay but I might most likely send them home later. Though, right now, they were all asleep.

"Sir,.. she's awake." "..huh" I snapped out of my short daze when I realized what the nurse said. I got off the bed and ran inside her room. "Shin..." She said before jumping off the bed and onto me.

(Basically everything now is what happened in the last chapter.)

(Changing POV now)

It had been 4 months now since the whole incident happened. Everything settled down. Keisuke was still grounded, along with Kazutora. And you and Shinichiro...

"I'll be late if we continue this." You said as you pulled your lips away from his as you tried to catch your breath. "You're the one ontop of me." He said with a smirk as he leaned back,.. propping himself up with both his hands on the bed. You had a slight smile as you kissed his forehead before getting off him and buttoning back your shirt.