"I'm sorry."

_________
Shinichiro POV
"You don't have to apologize Y/n." I was so scared. What would have happened if I arrived a minute later. I don't want to think about that now. Right now, I'm just thankful that she's safe. I couldn't see her to good because it was night, but I can feel her trembling and tears rolling down her cheeks. "SHIN?! Y/N?!" I heard 3 familiar voices coming our way. "We're here, Takeomi." Takeomi, Waka and Benki came running through the door with flashlights.

I looked at them and signaled to Y/n having a breakdown in my hands. It was pretty cold tonight. Good thing she was wearing a hoodie. After a while of crying, she ended up falling asleep. I wouldn't blame her. She went through alot in one day. First being told she's moving, then arguing with her parents only to find out they both died in a plane crash not to long after. "What happened before we arrived" Waka whispered as he asked me. "She,... tried to jump off. But I made it just in time." A look of shock and fear appeared on their faces. "So from now until she gets better, I don't think we can leave her." "Yeah. Let's take her home first so she can sleep in her bed." Takeomi said as he rest his hand on her head. I know he is probably feeling the second most scared about what happened today. Afterall, he thought of her as his little sister.

He picked her up and we went over to her house. I think it's because I was in a rush when I now came, but, her house looks trashed. As if she just took everything and threw it in a corner. Some tables were flipped and the couch was at the other side of the room. We carried her to her room, put her on he bed and went on the bedroom floor. "Um Takeomi,..."-Waka "Yeah?" "Did you get hurt. Is that blood on your shirt?" ".....Wait,.. he held Y/n there!" I shouted as I got up and went towards her. She was wearing black so I couldn't tell if it was really her bleeding.

"Wait, do you think she's hurt?!"
"Yeah, it's not from me. The blood still feels wet on my shirt!" Takeomi said trying to hide the fact that he was freaking out.
"I'm so sorry Y/n for what I'm about to do." I said before grabbing her hoodie. "What are you doing?!!" "She's bleeding. We have to stop it." "......ok" I took off her hoodie and she had a shirt on under it. But...

"Did she..."
"I can't be certain. But from what I can see,.. yeah,.. she cut herself." There were so many cuts on her hands, and even her stomach which I saw when I lifted her shirt a little. "Wait, her pants. Is that blood to?" I slowly raised up her baggy pant legs and saw cuts there to. "Th-The first aid kit. It's in her bathroom!" I shouted at one of them while trying not to loose it. Benkei went and got it and I treated her cuts. After we all did that, we went to the bean bags and chairs in her room to sit so that she can sleep and we can talk.

"What are we gonna do. We can't leave her alone in this house."

"But what if she doesn't wana leave it."

"I'll try and convince her to stay at my place. Gramps won't mind."

"We'll just have to ask her when she wakes up."

..........

It was the next day and we all took turns waking and keeping an eye on her before she just wakes up and does something else in the night. But she didn't. She was really tired. Takeomi went to buy some food for everyone and I hung out in Y/n's room incase she woke up. Waka and Benkei went to clean up her house. They even found the knife she used to cut herself in the bathroom. We decided to hide all sharp things in the house for the time being.

..
More time passed and it was now 2 in the evening. "Mhm" I turned around from the chair and saw Y/n waking up. I went to her room door and called the guys. I went to the side of her bed and sat. She opened her eyes after rubbing her face. She slowly got up and looked around before curling up herself into a ball. "So,......it was real?" She mumbled out.