¹²

Manga spoilers ahead⚠️

I got up from by Shin's grave and rented a hotel to drop off my bags. Where should I go though. "Excuse me,... are you Y/n by any chance." I felt someone tap on my shoulder. When I turned around,..".......Hiroto?!" "Hah, it is you." He sighed as he pulled me in for a hug. "I missed you. I never saw you since that day. And when I asked around, it's like no one saw you either."

"Yeah, I kinda moved." "Huh?!" I nodded yes. "Well, I'm glad you're back." "Dad!" "Dad?!" He turned around and I saw a child running towards him. "You have a kid?!" "Yeah, I'm married to." He said as he showed me his ring." "To who. Do I know her?" "Actually, you do know,......him." I raised my eyebrows and a smile grew on my face.

"Hmm. And who is this him." "You remember your friend from Highschool, Sota. Well.." "No way. That's awesome. I always knew he was a little fruity." I said and he laughed. We spent the day talking and then split at a point in time.

Right now I think I'll visit Kei. I haven't spoken to him since that happened. I really left us off in a bad spot. I hope he lives in the same apartment. I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. "Miss, Baji-" "Y-Y/n." She looked like she was about to cry when she saw me.

"Are you okay." I walked up to her and carried her to the couch. "Where's Kei?" Just then, she started to cry. "Hun,... no one told you." "Told me what." "He,... he died." I froze I my spot and stood up. "What." "It was in some fight he went. I can't believe it either." A tear rolled down my face when she told me that.

I didn't even get to make amends with him. I stayed with her for a while until she calmed down before leaving. When I left, I just went on the stairs and sat for a while. I rested my head on my knees and felt a few tears flowing down. If I stayed, would he have had a chance of living. Soon, I felt someone tap me. "Um, ma'am, are you ok."

I looked up after wiping my face and saw a boy with an odd cat shirt looking at me. "Yeah, I'm ok. Nice shirt." "Thank you! My friends can't appreciate it. They're gonna change it." He complained as he sat down next to me. "Well, your style is kinda, um, unique?" Just then, I felt something touch the side of me. When I looked,..

"Peke J?" "How do you know that name?!" "Oh, well, I'm not sure if this cat is the same one." I started as the cat climbed ontop of me. "My friend who used to live here named it to a cat who he'd see every now and then." "Dou you mean Baji?!" He shouted as he sprung up." "Yeah-" "Then is your name, Y/n by any chance?!"

My brows raised as I nodded yes. "Hahh!!! I have to call Takemichi!" Who now? "Come on, I know we just met, but can you just follow me." "Who are you." "I'm Baji-san's friend,..Matsuno Chifuyu" He said as he held out his hand. "Nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hand.

"Now, let's go!" He pulled me with him downstairs. While running, he pulled out his phone and called someone. "Takemichi, I found Y/n." I'm kinda creeped out right now,.. but then again, what can a kid do to me.

We arrived at some park and saw another kid with Blonde hair, one really tall one and two really familiar faces coming toward us. "Wait, Mitsuya? Inui?!" "It really is you." Inui breathe out as he came up and hugged me. "Hey kid, don't cry." "I'm not crying!" He said as I patted his head. "Y/n." Mitsuya came up to me. He looks really different. He has long hair now and looks kinda sleep deprived. "Where's Manjiro."

They all became silent until the Blonde hair boy spoke up. "My name is Hanagaki Takemichi. You are Y/n L/n right." "Yeah." "Can you help us." "Huh,. Well, I cant agree unless I know what it is you want help with." "Y/N!" "N/N!" I turned around and saw two people who I never saw in the longest while running my way. The girl jumped on me and the boy hugged me. "Senju, Takeomi!"