A/n: in this fanfic, it does not follow the entire storyline.

__________________

Y/n POV
*knock knock knock*
"Y/n,... Shinichiro."
I woke up to Emma and Manjiro knocking on the door. Shin was still asleep. It was like 8 in the morning.

I got off the bed and went towards the door. I opened it and they both jumped inside. "Are you ok N/n."-Mikey.

"....Yeah. How come you both woke up this early?" "We wanted to check on you last night but Shinichiro said to come back in the morning so we came as soon as we woke up." "Yeah,.. we were worried about you." "Oh, ok. Well, would you like to come in. Shin is still asleep." They both nodded yes and came in.

We went by the chairs in the room so we don't wake up Shinichiro. A few hours passed and I sent Manjiro and Emma off to get ready for the funeral. Shinichiro also woke up and got ready. I also got ready already.

It was a few minutes to lunch and we headed to where it'll be taking place. As soon as we arrived, I saw Takeomi, Waka, Benkei, Senju, Haruchiyo and Keisuke. Manjiro and Emma and their Grandfather came together with me and Shinichiro.

A few minutes passed and they brought over the bodies. I sat down because I felt as if I was gonna pass out any second now. I didn't cry as much tho, because I kinda let it all out when we went to see them yesterday. Shinichiro was holding onto my hand for the entire thing. After they got burried I stayed for a while sitting on a chair next to the Graves. I was sick of hearing people say that they were sorry for my loss.

"Y/n....you ready to go." I heard Shin behind me say. "Yeah." We went back to the tents to meet up with the rest of them. "Oh, Y/n hun." That was my aunt. She's the sister of my mom. "Hi." "I'm so sorry you must be feeling terrible right now." I never really did like this lady.

"Yeah." "Don't worry hun. You'll still be with family" I looked up at her with furrowed brows,.."what do you mean." "You didn't hear? Well we decided to let you move back to America with us." "Huh?! Why!" "Oh, you don't seem that happy. Well your mom told us about the incident that happened when you were younger. It'd be terrible to leave you alone." "But she's staying with us." Shinichiro said as he cut in, pulling me back. I looked at him and then at her and nodded in agreement.

"We don't want her to be a burden to you. We don't mind, afterall, she is family." "We don't mind either. She's basically family to us to." "Besides, I'm 17, I can take care of myself." "Are you sure about that." "Yes, I am." Shinichiro grabbed my hand once more,.."Y/n can stay with us as long as she wishes to." My aunt had an unsure look before giving up and walking away a bit annoying. But before she did, she said, "Well Y/n,.. Don't forget, our doors are still open for you."

After that little argument, we went back to the Sano resident. Takeomi and the rest of them also came . Senju and Haru went to play with Manjiro, Emma and Keisuke. And Takeomi, Waka, Benkei, Shin and I were in the living room. We just hung out like that and the weeks passed they'd often come to hang out. I slowly started feeling like my old self again. I still got some panic attacks here and there but other than that it was way better. All my cuts healed, but the scars from the deep ones remained.

Anyway, about a year passed since then and I feel way better. The panic attacks stopped, though Shin still stayed over. Right now we were in class. School was about to end in like 5 minutes. "Pst,. Let's go now." "Shini, we literally have 4 more minutes. Can't you wait. And we can't just walk out of class." Shin and I sat at the back of the class. The teacher had this thing and said that there should be a girl and boy for each desk. So Shin and I would always pair up.

We were both now 18 so that ment this was our last year. And today was literally the start of the last year. But here Shin was, already complaining. "Before I forget,. I'd like to keep you all back for a few minutes." The whole class groaned. "This term we'll be switching up seating arrangements." "WHAT?!" Literally the entire class shouted. "That's right. Last year,... new friends to make before you leave."
"What kinda bullshit is this" "Right" Shin and I both whispered to eachother.