Symbiote family

3rd POV:

"He's not breathing!" screamed Esther. "Come on, come on, don't do this to us." Eddie started panicking quietly. Then Danny finally opened his eyes. "Wh-what happened?" He slowly sat up and held his head. "Mum, I'm hearing voices in my head, help me!" he yelled when he fully came to his senses. "No shh, it's okay, you're okay, it's just a symbiote that's in you." Esther reassured him. "I-I have a symbiote?....that's fucking awesome! Finally" he cheered. "Yes, it will protect you in case and he also got rid of your tumor." said Eddie. "Ok cool." as Danny said that, he started transforming.

" as Danny said that, he started transforming

"Okay, this is lit." Danny said. "Wanna go test our strength?" asked Phage. "Heck yeah!" as Danny said that, they jumped out of window and swung on buildings. "Where's Cade anyway?" Eddie started wondering.

Meanwhile somewhere in the city...
Cadence's POV

"Okay I have to admit, that was fun." I said, now back transformed into my human form. "Right? I like serving jUsTiCe." Haylen laughed. "We killed 20 sexual abusers and rapists, I'm proud of us." I said confidently looking up. "See? If we kill 20 rapists every day for the next 60 years, maybe our world will finally be a safe place for women." Haylen said half happy, half angrily. I knew that was impossible, but it was a pretty imagination. Carnage was in ecstasy from all the brain-eating. "You know what Hay? I accept your offer, I would be honored to be your teammate." I did a sarcastic curtsy. "Really? Well then, welcome to the team lady CC." she bowed and we both started laughing. "Lady CC?" I asked between laughs. "Yeah C like Cadence and second C for Carnage." she explained. We spent the rest of the night predator-hunting and hanging out.

After I got home I collapsed on the bed and Carnage immediately started talking to me. "Now now, look at you enjoying killing." "Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me." "Wrong? No no no, you finally came to your senses. Admit that the only criminal hunting got a bit old fashioned." "Yeah you're right, and these abusers deserved it." "And I also know how you envy Avengers." "Me?! You are the attention-hungry one." "Alright alright that's me, but hey, my feelings are important as well! We live in a symbiosis remember? That means internal democracy." "Yea yea, so you want to become a villain you say?" "Not exactly, I just care about Avengers and I like bringing a bit of adventure into their lives." "So a villain." "Okay you are right, but listen, Agony had a point, it's more thrilling than just catching the bad guys. Just imagine it, having power and respect we deserve." "That's not respect, that's fear." "Call it whatever you want, if killing is what will make people remember our names...I'm willing to do it." "Killing innocents?" "Oh please, no one is truly innocent. We are all kind of sinners so let's not make differences and kill with equality." "I- ...okay we will give it a shot." "YEESSS!"

TIME SKIP (1 month later)

I came home and instead of a warm hello I am welcomed with infuriated parents. "We need to talk! Living room, NOW!" Mum screamed it even scared Carnage. In living room she showed me a video of me and Haylen evoking chaos in a total massacre. "Uhh, I can explain." I gulped. "You better!" dad yelled. I could see the disappointment in my parent's eyes which made me really sad. "We were just having fun, plus we were clearing the world of bad people." I said anxiously. "Those were innocents Cade!" dad looked at me full of rage. "Hun, let me have a chat with our daughter, can you...leave us?" Mum turned to him and dad walked away. "Caddy, I know how it feels, you think you are making world a better place but killing isn't a solution. I killed many...some without my conscience and some with full senses, but now I regret it all. I have to live with the guilt consuming me never going away. Please don't go the same path, don't make the same mistakes I did." Mum pleaded, tears forming in her eyes. "I'm so sorry mum, I just can't bring myself to stop. *sigh* I will try okay? But I can't promise you anything, I can't trust myself, so you shouldn't either." I stood up, walked away and locked myself in my room until next day.

Next morning I went to Haylen. I was thinking about mum's words all night and I wanted to put a stop to it... "So I was thinking, maybe it wasn't a good idea to make ourselves an enemies of the state." i started the conversation. "So you're trying to tell me to stop now? Now that we achieved so much we should give up?" she was starting to get angry. "Only thing we achieved was getting SHIELD go after us." I tried to reason with her. "Fine, I'll do it myself." she started going away. "No wait, please!" I tried to stop her. "Caddy no, you can't change my mind, it is happening and you can't stop me. Because you're my friend I don't want to hurt you, but for your own sake stay out of my way and no harm shall come to you." she held my shoulder for a while and then walked away.

On my way home I met my brother. "Oh hey Danny! What are you doing here?" I waved at him and he came to me. "Just taking a walk." he simply said. "Since when do you go for walks?" I asked jokingly. "Since I got a symbiote of my own." he said proudly. "No way, you too? Now everyone of us has one haha, we can call ourselves A Symbiote Family. What do you say, about race, who will be the first at home?" I challenged him. "Bring it on sis." he prepared himself. We both transformed into our symbiotes. "3...2...1...go!" We started the race and we jumped, swung on buildings, ran and did everything we could to win. Finally we got home, I won the race. "That's not fair!" yelled Danny. "You have your's longer than me and you are more fit than me." he said catching his breath. "Hahaha, well, then it's best time to start working out bro." I nudged him and went to my room.