Meet my crazy family

🔥SHORT SMUT AT THE START OF THE CHAPTER⚠️
Cadence's POV

It was a beautiful winter evening, dark outside already, only street and Christmas lights lightening the city. I was in my room, about to change into diff clothes, when I felt two strong arms around my waist. "There is something to coming from behind." he whispered to my ear, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "I guess there is." I said turning to face him. "Others are already sleeping, so you better be quiet." before I could think we ended up on my bed. "Needy much?" I said from under him. "You have no idea." he said in a husky tone. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him to my lips. His hands slipped to my hips. He started planting small kisses on my neck and took one of my boobs in his hand. He continued kissing me on my chest. "Just fuck me already!" I accidentally screamed too loudly. "Who's the needy one here now?" he chuckled devilishly. After a while that felt like eternity, he finally pushed inside me and I let out a moan. I dug my nails in his back and arched my back for better access. He started pumping inside me faster and kissed me hungrily. With a swift motion, I turned us reverse so I was now on top of him, straddling him. "It's my turn now." I ran my fingers down his chest. I started riding him, my legs almost giving up. I threw my head back from pleasure and I felt my release coming. By that time I was already a moaning mess, which he used to take the control back and flipped us over. "I see you had your fun." he growled quietly which was so hot. Now on top of me, he had me in a chokehold with his metal arm, and continued pushing inside of me. I could say that choking became now a new kink for me. After another 15 minutes we collapsed next to each other on the bed.

Next morning I woke up filled up in ecstasy from yesterday but also drained. As I attempted to stand up from bed, I had to support myself with standby chair or I would've fell. "Fuck!" I whimpered. "Good morning to you too." Bucky woke up. "Damn it, how are you not drained from yesterday?" I asked desperately. "I'm a super soldier." He laughed. "Screw you and that serum, I should get one too." I said, crooking to bathroom like a wounded deer. "Love you too." he shouted after me. "Now I wish Carnage would have boosted me." I mumbled. "You were saying?" "Oh shut up." "You had a great night I suppose." "Please tell me you isolated yourself and didn't feel me yesterday." "Of course dumbass, having sex isn't for me." "Ew, gross." "I should be the one saying that." "You just said you hid yourself!" "I did, I was just stating the obvious." "Can you not. If you've tried it, you would have known how amazing it can feel." "So why do I have to heal your stretched muscles." "That's the price you have to pay for hard work." "And a bruise on your neck?" "That comes with it." "Last time I healed a bleeding cut." "It's called knife kink." "If that means harming yourself for pleasure, then you are very kinky." "Why am I even having this conversation with you?!" "You started it." "And you almost got us both killed." "The fact that it was long ago doesn't make it funnier. If I hadn't woken up on time we would really be dead." "And would that be a problem." "I thought your suicidal thoughts are gone." "They are, I was just saying." "The lover boy would miss you." "Since when do you care?" "Since I tasted death not a long ago." "You just said it WAS long ago." "Stop playing with my words." "Like you played with my mind?" "Such a dark humor for a zombie." "Excuse me? Are you saying I'm a walking corpse?" "Yeah" "For your information, my heart still beats unlike yours. Oh why is that? Because you don't have any!" "At least you can make fun of yourself. And instead of building a PTSD, you are remembering it as a funny, yet adrenaline memory." "Yea, I don't know how my life would be like if you weren't in it idiot." "I grew to like you too weirdo." "Well... I guess it's time to get ready to meet our parents." "No, I'm not confronting Venom, nuh-uh." "Aaa but yes you are. Time to face the consequences of your actions." "He's gonna eat me!" "No he's not, you are circling in my blood remember? And you are stronger than him." "But it would be inappropriate to fight my father." "Since when can you detect what's appropriate and what's not?" "Since our near death experience." "Uh, better late then never I guess." I mumbled. "And how are you going to tell your parents you banged with Bucky." "My mum knows of my player past, her knowing this will not surprise her." "But your dad still lives in an illusion that you are a virgin." "I don't think so, no one my age is a virgin in this century." "Let's hope he will take it like a cool person he pretends to be."