Not just a nightmare

A week later...
Cadence's POV

Blood everywhere, dead bodies here and there.

Pain

Fear

Terror

And what once was just a nightmare is a reality now.
"Bitch deserved that." Another dead man. "Oops, karma." blood spilling. "Hush hush hush." I slit three people's throats. "Oh you still alive? Let me help you out of this misery." I shot a woman to the head. "Didn't see that coming?" I stabbed someone from behind with my tentacle. As police officers were charging at me, I fully transformed into Carnage and spikes shot from my back, killing all of them. "What a beautiful bloodbath." me and Carnage now had the same mindset as killers. Avengers then appeared, just the ones we were waiting for.

"You finally joined the party, too bad, looks like you came too late to save them

"You finally joined the party, too bad, looks like you came too late to save them." I laughed evilly. "No Caddy don't do this." They pleaded. And I enjoyed it. I like seeing them this terrified. "It's too late for me." my voice crackled. "You don't wanna do this." Steve said carefully. "Oh but I do." then I stabbed Clint in the stomach. Fatal wound but he will survive a little longer so it's slower death. "Natasha, bring Clint to safety and infirmary, this needs to be healed!" yelled Tony. I then sent him flying across the street, him hitting the trash containers. "That's for what you did when we first met." I scoffed. All of them then attacked me at once, hitting me, kicking me, electrocuting me, but symbiotes are immune to all of this. Then Tony came back to his senses and joined the fight. He must have remembered my weaknesses because he turned on that stupid audio weapon that Carnage couldn't handle so I forced-transformed back into my human form and that gave them a chance to attack me again and pin me down. When police officers arrived, they arrested me immediately. "W-what's going to happen to her." asked Buck sadly. "Prison, therapy and parasite removal." said the agent. "Bro what, I'm not a parasite!" said Carnage from inside me, but no one could hear him. "I-I'm sorry." I reached for Bucky's hand. "I did this to myself so I have to pay for it, so I'm sorry that I couldn't fight more and that I gave in the temptation of symbiote." a tear rolled down my face. "Don't worry, we will get you out of this. We will heal you and prove that you are okay." he was on a verge of tears too. I knew that there was no way for me. I killed hundreds and Carnage is bonded with me by blood so his removal is impossible. "Thank you...for everything." were my last words before I passed out and they took me away.

I woke up in some laboratory, surrounded by strange machines and technology thingies. Doctors didn't realize I have woken up so I just listened to what they were saying. "That parasite can't be removed boss. Looks like it lives in her blood like a leukemia. We all know what's gonna happen now." the doctor said. "Alright, when she wakes up, inform her and lock her up. I will have the declaration from judge within few hours." said the supposed boss and left. Then the doctors noticed me woken up and stormed to me. "Miss Brock, we need to inform you that since there is no way of removing that parasite from you and you committed a mass murder, you will be executed by lethal injection at midnight." the doctor said, not showing a bit of emotion.