Mine

(A/N: I'm yet again apologizing for the slow writing but Covid hits different. One day I'm in school next one they close us, then I got infected even tho I'm vaccinated so it shouldn't be hard but still. So here is a short chapter but with lot of fluff to give these characters a break, enjoy :3 )

1 week later, in Avengers compound
Cadence's POV
Even after they released me from hospital, Bucky didn't stop being a protective dork. He carried me to my bed and made me tea every day, he brought me breakfast to bed always checking if I'm okay, if I didn't tear my stitches. I'll admit it's cute, with how much love he does it. Speaking of which, it is probably something we should definitely talk about. "What a luxury life he gives us."  "Am I deaf or do I really hear you being fond of James."  "I know I haven't liked him much at the start-"  "You didn't like anyone who touched me."  "BUT! I changed my mind when I saw how much he cares."  "Finally we can both agree that we would do the same for him if he was in trouble."  "I know he makes you happy so yes, I would help you save him if it came to that."  "That's the kindest thing you said."  "Ha ha." Carnage laughed sarcastically and Bucky came to my room right after.

"Hello, I know you already feel like jumping, but I made you hot chocolate."  "Oh yum, thanks." I smiled at him. "Listen, I need to apologize-" I started but he silenced me. "No you don't, it was your decision to live a better life." He started. "But it wasn't, and I'm sorry." However I continued. "I'm sorry for breaking your heart, I'm sorry for leaving you like that, it wasn't fair." I said a bit too desperately. "And I understand if you don't want me as your girlfriend anymore because I was cruel and I—" I didn't even finish and he put a hand on my mouth. "I admit that your leaving hurt me, but I still want to be your boyfriend, even after all that time I still love you." he cupped my face. "Oh Bucky, you must be the best man I could wish for, I don't deserve you." a tear slipped down my face. He just kissed me as if it was response enough. Then I hugged him and we stayed in each other's arms, rocking back and forth for a while. Jarvis then announced a small informal meeting at the living room so Bucky went there and I told him I would join right after a quick shower.

After shower I just changed into comfy matching clothes and ran for the elevator.

When I arrived, almost everyone was there already sitting. "Hey Cade, feeling better?" Clint greeted. "As good as it can be." I shrugged. "Come take a seat." Steve pointed at an empty place on couch beside him. "No thanks, Natasha will come from gym soon so she will need some sitting place." I moved past the small conference table. "Besides..." I slowed down. "I already have a better seat waiting just for me." I sat on Bucky's lap sideways and curled up on him like a kitten. Bucky just chuckled at that and put his arms around me for support. I didn't even listen to half of things they said on this meeting. I couldn't focus or it was just boring so I rested my head against Bucky's chest and listened to his heartbeat. He then started petting me on my back and I slipped my hand under his shirt and traced his abs with my fingers, then I stopped somewhere at his upper chest and started drawing small circles with my nails. After a few minutes Tony coughed: "Ahem ahem, are we interrupting something?" everyone turned to us. "No, go on." I said simply, dodging him. "Get a room." Sam said jokingly. "I don't get what a big fuss is about, they just love each other." Nat countered. "Thank you." I annoyingly pointed to her. "It's not like we are making out or what." I turned to face Bucky, now straddling him at his seat. "If we were like this I wouldn't be against your objections." I gestured as if I was grinding on him. "Okay we get it." Sam turned away. "Alright let's just get back to meeting." Steve said clearly annoyed. "Aaand I'm out, I still can't go to missions with you." I made my way to elevator. "Oh and Buck, come see me after you finish here." I said huskily before the elevator doors closed.

20 minutes later Bucky entered my room. "I've been waiting for you." I came up to him, topless with only a bra and sweatpants on. "And I've been waiting for this for so long." with a swift motion I put his shirt off, but before I could continue he put his hands on mine, stopping me. "No we can't, not yet at least." he said quietly. "But why, don't you want me anymore?" I pouted. "Of course I want you, if I could I would fuck you against that wall right now. But you still need to heal." he rested his hands on my hips. "But I already feel better, it's always blah bla bla stitches bla bla stitches here stitches there blah blah." ok that sounded childish, but I craved his touch, his taste so much. "I think a little fun never hurt nobody." I pulled at the hem of his pants, unzipping them. "Cade what are you doing." he groaned. Right then, I pushed him on my bed and I crawled above him. "It's called hustle baby." I licked my lips. I traced my fingers along his V- line and he growled at that. He tripped us over so now I was under him. "I want this as much as you but you're not ready." he breathed. "When you're fully healed then you will see, you will scream my name so everyone knows you are mine." at that thought I became so flushed, so I was red like a tomato. He zipped his pants back and as he was about to leave the bed to get his shirt I grabbed him by the neck to return him back. Eyes wide, him above me I kissed his neck. "Stay please." I whispered. He then laid beside me and as I leaned in to his chest he put his metal arm around me in a protective way and before both of us fell asleep I whispered to him: "You're mine." and snuggled deeper in his chest.