The Start

Unknown POV

In the beginning before the six Singularities and the dawn of creation, came the CELESTIALS. Arishem, the Prime Celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began, and thrived.

All was in Balance. Until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed on Intelligent life- they were known as DEVIANTS. The universe was plunged into chaos.

To restore the natural order, Arishem sent ETERNALS - immortal hero from the planet Olympia- to eliminate the Deviants.

Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission, led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak changed everything...

~

Authors POV

Up in open space where the planets float freely, there floated a lone spaceship, ready to be awaken.

Inside that ship had 11 human figures all sitting legs crossed on the ground, eyes closed as a strange glowing thing floated around in the air that came from the big statue in the middle of the human circle.

That same glowing object floated towards a older woman, going into her chest her eyes opened, "It is time."

All the human figures now were awake and standing up at her commanded, all walking to their stations to put on their suits

One of the human figures made their way over to the window of the ship, looking outside, this person known as one of the main Eternals. (Y/N).

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" A deep accented voice spoke from behind the girl.

The woman turned around to see a male like her, who had brown hair and blue eyes, his lips lifting up into a smirk as he walked over to (Y/N). "I'm Druig."

(Y/N) smiled slightly at the male, "I'm (Y/N)."

~

5000 BC MESOPOTAMIA

A child was at the seashore, cutting something on a rock without a care in the world, though stopping the work when people starting yelling out something, sounding like a warning.

The child tried yelling out to the parent but suddenly one of the deviants monsters came out and killed the male.

Before the monster could get any closer to the child, a power light had hit the deviant, knocking the monster down and there up on the hill stood six Eternals, two of them flying in the air.

Ikaris used his eye beams again against the monster, hurting it even more as another Eternal jumped down onto the beach and raised their hands up, the water in the beach followed the movement and the person manipulated the water around the monster, making it freeze in ice momentarily until it broke, "Ikaris now!" (Y/N) yelled, the woman who had done this attack.

The male heard her yell and flew forward, taking the devinet out to sea to fight with.

All the Eternals started fighting, having their own battles to fight as it came to an end, all of them meeting up at the village.

(Y/N) was flying in the air, an air sprawl around her making the woman float. (Y/N) lowered herself on the ground next to Ajak who looked at her with a soft smile.

All the other Eternals started following behind and lined up, everyone watching as Sersi went up to the child handing him the knife that changed because of her powers.

(Y/N) looked over her shoulder seeing her fellow teammates, her eyes stopping on a specific guy who made her heart do flips. Druig.

Their eyes met and the male smirked at her, dipping his head a little. (Y/N)'s face flushed, turning back around to watch Sersi. Druig saw this and chuckled quietly to himself, knowing the effect he has over her. 

The little boys hand reached out to grab the knife as Sersi held it out by her fingers.

~

575 BC BABYLON

Chaos was happening at a village while the deviants attacked, some of the Eternals already in a battle stopping the monsters.

Ikaris was pushing a deviant while he flew in the air, Makkari who was running around using her super speed to help the villagers, Thena using her weapon and shield to attack the deviants, ending up chopping it's head off.

"Hey! that one was mine." Kingo complained, loading his weaponed arm as he saw another deviant, "Never mind."

A child was running away trying to get out of the way, but ended up falling over, a deviant was about to hurt her when a wall of rock was placed between them.

(Y/N) stood there crouched over as she pushed the wall of rock up, protecting the child and her as Makkari and Ikaris finished the monster off.

The (H/C) looked down at the girl, smiling, "No tengas miedo." She spoke sweetly in the girl's language, hoping to reassure the child.

The child just looked up at her in awe, as (Y/N)'s attention was directed back to the panicked crowd that was running out of the gates of the village.

Gilgamesh stood there, firing up his power on his arm, getting into a fighting stance as a big deviant came charging at him. The superhero punched it straight in the face, making a loud noise from the hit and the deviant got thrown towards the wall. It got back up and had hit Gilgamesh away, him flying through the air before Makkari caught the male in her arms, placing him safely on the ground.

Ikaris flew in and used his eye beams again, successfully hurting the creature as the other Eternals started to join in the fight, Kingo fired his gun, Thena got thrown on top with the help of (Y/N)'s rock steps, her attacking the monster from on top.

(Y/N) stood in front of the monster, pushing her hands forward the woman aimed a blast of fire towards it, making bits of its body fall off and threw it back. Makkari helped by using her super speed to hit it more, ending up pushing it onto the ground.

(Y/N) looked over at Gilgamesh, "Go for the punch!" She ordered, the male heard this and ran forward to uppercut the deviant and threw it backwards into the walls again.

It stopped moving after the punch, the wall breaking from how hard the hit was.

Gilgamesh walked back to the village people, the other Eternals there followed along side.

(Y/N) held her fist out for Gilgamesh who bumped his knuckles against hers, this action between them was something they always did after a fight.

The villages looked at their heros in awe, (Y/N), Thena, Gilgamesh, Ikaris, Makkari and Kingo all lined up, standing in front of them all.