Final Fight

A/N- A bit more gifs then usually this chapter because for visual effect <3 and I'm not good with writing fight scenes so bare with me, I'm slowly getting better !!

Authors POV

Once (Y/N) and Druig were finished the little talk, all the Eternals left got ready in their armor, wearing the bracelets Phastos made.

(Y/N) was extremely worried knowing that Druig was going to be Ikaris target and she would do anything to protect him, even if that means letting her strong power out.

Thena had stayed on the ship, everyone knowing Ikaris would go looking for them, mostly Druig. The rest were flown down by (Y/N) onto the beach, who asked 'Anyone want a lift?' and of course they all agreed. The four Eternals on the beach getting ready to work the Uni-mind.

(Y/N), Sersi, Makkari and Druig all put on their bracelets, activating the Uni-mind and before they all started levitating, Druig turned to (Y/N) and gave her a reassuring, loving smile to which she slightly gave one back, scared for her beloved's life.

Once they began levitating and connected, the plan for the Uni-mind worked. Druig started levitating as well, hands out by his sides and his eye started glowing yellow, meaning he was using his power. A massive circle of white and yellow power surrounded the Eternals on the beach. The white colour coming from (Y/N).

After a few more seconds, Druig suddenly got hit and fell forward, breaking the Uni-mind, "Druig!" (Y/N) yelled, trying to jump down to grab him but Ikaris grabbed Druig first by the neck, "I should have done this 5 centuries ago!" Ikaris was mad,...

After a few more seconds, Druig suddenly got hit and fell forward, breaking the Uni-mind, "Druig!" (Y/N) yelled, trying to jump down to grab him but Ikaris grabbed Druig first by the neck, "I should have done this 5 centuries ago!" Ikaris was mad, flying away and taking (Y/N)'s beloved with him.

(Y/N), Makkari and Sersi feet were now back on the ground.

(Y/N) watched in horror at Druig getting thrown away and Ikaris using his powers to bury Druig under the ground. Killing him.

"NOOOO!" (Y/N) let out the most heart wrenching scream, not releasing that the domo was coming down on her but Makkari speeded her and Sersi out of harm's way.

Makkari sped away again and brought out Thena and Phastos to the group as Ikaris coming down to land.

All (Y/N) felt in this very moment was rage. (Y/N) has never felt this type of emotion for anyone in her lifetime.

"Druig's gone. It's over." At Ikaris voice the (H/C) snapped.

Yelling out, (Y/N) flew forward using fire to make her fly from her boots and tackled Ikaris, taking him with her in air.

"How could you?!" (Y/N) screamed, throwing Ikaris into a rock and started levitating rocks around in the air, chucking one after the other at Ikaris. The male using his laser beams to destroy the rocks each time.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)! But I had no other choice!" Ikaris tried telling the angry woman but she wasn't listening to it.

(Y/N) flew forward again and took hold of Ikaris neck, flying along the rocks she dragged him along the massive boulders on the beach at a fast pace, the fire at her feet making her fly, "This is how Druig felt when you killed him!"