Heartbreak

Authors POV

"Les maravillas del mundo los esperan. Sigan a Gllgameesh y Enkidu en batalla. Que su velentfa y su fuerza los inspiren por slempre. Ustedes y sus compatriotas.. viviran grandes aventuras. Y tamblen se volveran leyendal." Sprite told the people of the village a story, using her powers to show marvelous different things and at the end of her sentences showed fireworks with her powers. Making the crowd awe, all clapping for her.

Over on the other side of the room, (Y/N) and Makkari were standing there, the (H/C) walked up to where a certain someone was were as the speedster was near some other villagers.

"The beautiful (Y/N)." A familiar deep voice called out, smirking at the woman who had arrived at his table, "Your late."

(Y/N) scoffed, a joking smile on her face, hands on her hips as she fired back, "I needed artesfactors to exchange for the tabia."

The (E/C) girl felt the vibrations through the ground as two villagers tried to scam her, sharing a look with Makkari, already knowing she felt it as well, (Y/N) went over to them, grabbing the guys arm forcefully.

She smirked knowingly, "I can feel vibrations, even the smallest ones. That includes your voices when you speak. Are you gonna waste my time?"

As (Y/N) was talking Druig translated for her, keeping his blue eyes trained on her as she spoke.

"El Tabia Eamerida que estás buscando .. ellos un mito." One of the guys told (Y/N) in their language as her attention was drawn to a bunch of guys fighting.

Druig seeing this walked forward a tad and used his mind control powers on them, his eyes glowing as he made the group slap themselves and started hugging one another.

(Y/N) snickered under her breath, going up to Druig and hit his chest, "When there are conflicts between humans .. Ajak says not to interfere." She said sternly.

"She also says.." Druig turned his face towards (Y/N) moving closer to her, "That stealing is very, very bad." His ascent coming through strong, something that made (Y/N) weak to her knees.

The male raised the thing she was looking for up, (Y/N) reached out and grabbed it from his hands, smiling.

"If you don't tell, I won't tell." (Y/N) offered, a cheeky smile on her face.

Druig just stared at the beautiful woman, "You have a deal, milady." His voice dropped a few octaves, this sent chills down (Y/N)'s spin.

Though, (Y/N) smiled brightly, her chin raising in the air as Druig matched her and did the same.

~

400 AD GUPTA EMPIRE

Everyone was gathered to celebrate the marriage of Sersi and Ikaris.

"Que Ios dioses los unan en matrimonlo. Felicidades." A village Priest said to them, bowing his head a little and left so the couple could become one.

The two of them leant forward, meeting in the middle as they kissed. All the Eternals watching their friends with a happy expressions.

(Y/N) was leaning against Makkari who had an arm draped over her, the two smiling at each other.

Something the (H/C) didn't know was that Druig's eyes weren't watching the couple getting married, his blue eyes were only focused on the beautiful woman. He looked at (Y/N) like she was the only thing in the world, like his entire world.

(Y/N) was his salvation and he knew that, he couldn't deny his strong feelings.

The other Eternals caught this and all gave each other knowing looks.