Australia

Authors POV

THE PRESENT - AUSTRALIA

The gang was now at Australia where some of the other Eternals decided to come and stay, walking into a house that was located in the place they were at.

Gilgamesh opened the door for his friends and was wearing a white and pink cooking apron, "What took you so long?" He questioned Ikaris, walking away to his stove when no one answered, "You know if you don't answer me that's fine."

"I've been excited to see you." A cheery voice on the camera man said.

Gilgamesh turned around, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Karun, Kingo's valet." The man replied, holding up his camera.

"Oh valet, like Alfred in batman?" Gilgamesh pointed over at the cameraman, smiling. Karun smiled big and nodded his head in response.

"Gilgamesh. The deviants are back." Ikaris said seriously.

"Yeah, no shit. I could of used some help." The cooker sassed back.

"We were attacked by deviants in london too." Sprite inputted.

"Even Ikaris couldn't kill it." Sersi said, making the said male turn to look at her.

Gilgamesh looked amused, walking forward, "You couldn't?"

Ikaris head was to the side, embarrassed, "I was distracted."

"Sure man." Gilgamesh teased, laughing then went to grab his pie out of the stove, "Hey, you guys wanna try my pie?"

Everyone had sad looks on their faces, "I'm sorry Gil. Ajak's dead." Ikrais spoke after the silence.

Gilgamesh stood stun, shaking his head as he couldn't believe it.

"It's true buddy. We lost her." Sprite spoke, as the cooker dropped his pie and took a sit on a chair, not believing that their leader was dead.

After Gilgamesh calmed down, the group went to see Thena and successfully did when the goddess didn't put much of a fight in that trace of hers, thanks to Gilgamesh and Sprite.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Sersi asked, sensing she was here somewhere as the woman's presents was strong.

At the mention of (Y/N)'s name, Thena and Gilgamesh shared a look.

"She's up there." Gilgamesh pointed towards a large hill, "And trust me guys, she isn't in a very good state since Druig has left."

All the Eternals there had a solemn expression on their faces, knowing how much (Y/N) cared about Druig and how his absences has damaged her.

Sersi and Ikairs made there way up the hill (Y/N) was on as the others got food ready for when they came back down.

When the pair arrived up on top of the hill, there sat on the ground meditating, legs crossed and fist together was (Y/N).