IRAQ

Authors POV

THE PRESENT - IRAQ

After Sersi and Ikaris had convinced Phastos to come along with them, the Eternals were now going back to their ship where Makkari was hopefully.

Druig's power controlled the archaeologists that were digging up their ship to walk away and drive off, while all the Eternals wore sunglasses walking to the ship as Phastos got the ship to come out of the ground with his powers.

(Y/N) couldn't keep her eyes off of Druig, himself and his outfit didn't help whatsoever and the male found this very amusing.

When the team entered the Domo, Kingo and Karun were making sure to capture everything with the camera, Phastos making a comment about creeping everyone out when Thena accidentally stepped on a bag of chips which caused Phastos to yell out in surprise.

(Y/N) had to hide her laugh behind her hand, Druig saw this and smiled at her act finding it cute.

"As you can see being an Eternal doesn't stop us from feeling a lot of human emotions, like cowardliness." Kingo said it the camera with eyebrows raised, (Y/N) laughed loudly at this.

The Eternals kept walking forward and saw Makkari on a throne, reading a book at a fast pace with multiply more books and other things surrounding the lab.

Kingo introduced Makkari to the camera as Phastos freaked over the state of his lab, (Y/N) smiled at her best friend who returned it from in the throne.

"Is it finally time to go home?" Makkari signed to everyone. The Eternals gave her a disappointed look and she returned it.

"I've missed you." (Y/N) signed to her bestfriend when the speedster ran forward to hug her, (Y/N) hugging her back.

Phastos started his work, while Thena swinged her sword, Sprite looking around same with Druig and Ikaris. Kingo caught Makkari up with what's been  happening.

(Y/N) was looking around in the ship as well and spotted something familiar to her, the emerald table she got for Makkari. The (H/C) picked it up and as soon as she did someone grabbed it out of her hands.

(Y/N) turned around to see Druig there smirking, "So how did you end up scoring this emerald table," (Y/N) tried to grab it out of the male's hand but ended up getting closer to Druig's face.

"My beautiful, beautiful (Y/N)." Druig's raspy, low voice spoke to her, smirking. (Y/N) could feel his breath on her face because of how close they were.

The (H/C) become flushed in the cheeks at this, snatching the table out of his hands and missed how his eyes were full of love for the woman.

"Don't say things like that so easy.." (Y/N) grumbled, her eyes casted downward until Druig's thumb and pointer finger brought her face back up to his.

"But I mean it, my darling girl." Druig's lips turned upwards into a smile, rubbing his thumb against her chin.

"I'm sorry.. what are we watching?" Phastos interrupted bewildered .

"Is this new? Because I hate it." Kingo shook his head.

(Y/N) moved out of Druig's hold, already missing it when Druig started talking. The blue eyed male felt the same, he never wanted stop holding onto her.

"Phastos, I need to control the mind of a celestial." Druig said, still keeping near the (H/C).

"Okay, get ready for it." Phastos began showing a creation he made, which were bracelets that hopefully would be able to share each others powers.

"Bracelets? You made us bracelets?" Kingo asked dumbfounded making Phastos explain it more.

Druig nudged (Y/N)'s shoulder while they were talking and stared down at her, the girl looked over her shoulder and grinned at him. Druig's chest was against (Y/N)'s back when he nudged her playfully again.

The aura in the room was starting to get tense again, (Y/N) could senes it when her family was talking and this made a frown appear on her face

"Say something Ikaris, do you think we should be doing this?" Sprite questioned once the team's argument died down.

Everyone's attention moved to Ikaris who had his arms crossed over his face, a hard expression on his face, "Ajak chose Sersi to lead, she should deiced."

Sersi stood there without saying anything, while Sprite got annoyed, "Forget who Ajak chose, your the strongest. You should be making this decision!"

Once again Ikaris didn't say anything either and this made Sprite upset, "Fine. Just keep lying to yourself." She walked away upset and Ikaris went after her, followed by Kingo walking out.

(Y/N) sighed to herself at how her family was acting, Druig heard this and squeezed her arm, sliding his hand into hers and gave that a squeeze as well.

The (H/C) smiled to herself, squeezing back making Druig's heart flutter happy.