Amazon

Authors POV

THE PRESENT - AMAZON

The Eternals traveled to the Amazon where supposedly Druig was, (Y/N) was behind everywhere as Sersi led.

Arriving at a village where all the village people were working, all the people's eyes changed to yellow making a certain (H/C) turn around when a sound of door was being opened.

And of course outcomes Druig, in a new outfit wearing a smirk across his lips, "I missed all of you." The male didn't see (Y/N) amongst them, as she was hiding behind Sersi who noticed the girl and moved closer to her, understanding how she was feeling.

"Please, make yourselves at home

"Please, make yourselves at home."

~

The group moved into a room, everyone either seated down or standing up with Druig upfront and (Y/N) with Ikrais who kept a protective arm around her shoulders.

"You've giving me a lot of bad news in one go milady." Druig said, turning to look at Seris and still not noticing that the love of his life was standing right near him. Not that he could help it anyway, she had done this on purpose.

"Will you help us?" Sersi asked.

"I am glad-" Druig was interrupted by Sersi ring tone on her phone, (Y/N) snickered quietly at this.

"Do y'all remember this forest? It's beautiful." Druig moved over to where Thena and Gilgamesh were, "It's the last place we were together." For a split second the male's face was in pain, thinking back to who exactly he left behind, "I protected these people for twenty generations now from the outside world and from themselves." Druig moved over to Kingo and Karun, "Your kind my friend will be responsible for your own extinction one day, don't you think?"

(Y/N) heard Druig's voice and it once again made her weak to her knees, god she loved his voice.

"I think we should learn from our mistakes and do better sir." Karun replied, holding the camera down, "You must not give up hope."

Druig's eyes turned yellow, using his power against Karun who out of his own will throwed the camera against the wall.

"I have had enough of this..." Kingo muttered, standing up towards Druig's face, "Okay new rule, no more possessing people's valet."

"Where is your sense of humor Kingo?" Druig smirked, getting cocky.

"I'm so sorry sir." Karun apologised.

"Don't apologise it's not your fault." King spoke looking at his cameraman, turning back to Druig, "Your not a god, you know that right?"

"How ironic.. Kingo the movie star." Druig whispered at the end, his smirking bigger now.