A Happy Ending Ish?

A/N - Anyone seen Dune yet? Because I've made a fan fiction of it on my page. Also last chapter guys

Authors POV

(Y/N) and Sersi made there way back to the others, them all greeting each other's with hugs.

(Y/N) left the talking circle and walked away from them, looking over to the distance seeing a familiar figure. Druig.

The (H/C) had tears in her eyes at the sight of Druig alive and okay, her lips trembling as a smile made it onto her face, running full speed into his arms.

Druig smiled softly at her, reaching out and wrapping his arms around her back, placing his head in the crook of (Y/N)'s neck. Their bodies swaying slightly.

They both pulled back from the hug and Druig placed his forehead onto (Y/N)'s, their noses touching, while (Y/N) kept her eyes closed and Druig had his eyes open, staring down at her grinning.

"Hey

"Hey.. I'm okay, it's okay." Druig whispered to her, seeing how (Y/N) wouldn't open her eyes for him to see.

"I thought I lost you-" (Y/N) choked on a sob, "I thought I would never see you again."

Druig rubbed his nose against (Y/N)'s, a soft gesture between the two of them, "You'll never loose me darling."

(Y/N) finally opened her watery (E/C) for Druig to see, "There are those beautiful eyes." Druig cooed to (Y/N), leaning in more to her lips.

"I love you so much." He breathed against her lips, "I'm so proud of you."

(Y/N) whimpered, "I love you." She pressed her lips against his and straight away Druig responded to the kiss, their lips in a soft reassuring sync.

The male cupped the side of her cheek, tilting (Y/N)'s face to make the kiss deeper all while caressing  his thumb lovingly over her cheek. Their lips slowly moving against each others.

Breaking apart to breathe, the couple smiled at each other and Druig placed a small kiss on (Y/N)'s nose, making the (H/C) scrunch her nose up.

"Is he gone?" Sprite asked with a shaky voice.

(Y/N)'s attention was brought back to her family at Sprites voice, "Yes." (Y/N) nodded her head, moving towards Sprite, "I still have energy from the Uni-mind,  I think I can make you human.  All the things you told Sersi can be yours, but your time will be fleeting and you will die one day, are you ready for that?" (Y/N) asked her gently.

Sprite was teary eyed, sniffling, "I am."

(Y/N) smiled at her, extended her hand out to her, seeing how her hand started glowing again and Sprite took it, her now becoming human.

The Eternals left all watched with little smiles on their faces, happy for Sprite.

~

2 weeks later - SOUTH DAKOTA