Chp.1: He's Back

RICKY POV

Exhaling the smoke from my lungs as I leaned my head back on the black velvet sofa in the trap barely listening to Ray, Erik, and Eddie talk as I am deep in the haziness of the ganja. "Nigga over there high as fuck." I heard Ray spoke causing me to chuckle. "Shit I don't blame him, it's been a hectic ass summer since May, it was like every since the girls left, shit got wild," Eddie admitted. "Facts" I spoke.

He was right, it was like after Ray and I eighteenth birthday back in May, shit got hectic. It was as if Niggas knew that New York was leaving and giving us BSG to run. We have endured so much shit, It was actually relieving that the girls weren't with us during it all.

Top left, it was a bittersweet moment with Reign leaving the day after my birthday. A Nigga actually realized just how fucking wrapped that girl had me. It felt mad weird not having her around, not coming home or being home and she not being there. Not being under me or me being under her, her scent, her beautiful soft skin, her beautiful brown eyes, that smile of hers that lights up the entire room, hearing her laugh, hearing her voice overall, kissing her soft lips, being inside her, just her existence all around.

But I also got to admit, her being gone for the month of May and June, definitely helped. I didn't have to worry about her being in danger. I didn't have to worry about niggas trying to go after her or better yet, none of us had to worry about none of the girls being taken or something happening to them because of some grimey gang shit.

If niggas wanted us, they had to come to us, not go after anyone who was associated with us, so it was great for the girls to not be here. Now it's July and we could really use a fucking break from the chaos. The trap has been our second home, fuck, we are barely at our own fucking house. We have really been at the trap the entire summer because it's always some shit happening but we have been doing good keeping BSG on top.

Through all the fucking chaos, we have prevailed, it's July and it's been a hot ass summer. New York heat is just as dangerous as New York Winter when it's cold except when it's hot niggas get bold, they get hot and ready like fucking pizza and want to pop off, and then we have to pop they ass.

"Ray, how you and Destiny doing since ya'll did get back together in May?" Eddie asked causing me to look over hazily at Ray. Erik let out a laugh "I been meaning to ask you how the hell that happened. I know it's July and shit but the fact that ya'll got back together." Erik spoke.

Ray smirked "Shit...I kept it real with her and had to prove myself to her, shit I wanted her back deadass." he informed. "You and Ricky are truly fucking blood. Truly fucking siblings. You literally watched Ricky go through all that shit with Reign and your ass literally fucked up with Destiny and then kept fucking up with Destiny, dug a bigger hole with her ass then realized how much you love and wanted her, do another 180, having to right your wrongs, apologize and fight to get her back when it was you who caused all that shit." Erik said.

Ray sucked his teeth " You don't learn your lesson until you actually go through it, me and Destiny both did wrong. She definitely played my ass but I also had to call a spade a spade. I did wrong first and even if it was unintentional on her end of what she did with me and that lame ass nigga TJ, it still was fucked up but I couldn't and I shouldn't have blown the fuck up and said some things that I said to her because regardless if she forgave me, I still did wrong. She did wrong, we eventually talked about it all and charged it to the game. Now we good." He explained.

"That's some real shit bro," I commented. Ray shrugged his shoulders smirking confidently "Yeah cause I'm a real ass nigga, let's get into Erik's ass about to be a whole fatha, you really got a kid on the way my guy, that. That shit is wild to think about." Ray looked over at Erik as he exhale the smoke from his lungs "Shit. Ian gone lie, it's wild for me to think about. I mean that is what comes with having raw sex, shit, that's the result, a baby but shit I'm good enough in life to take on that responsibility."