Chp.18: The Start of Something

REIGN POV

Feeling my body naturally turn over softly awakening me. Slightly cracking my eyes open and the sun piercing through Ricky's tall windows brightening up the entirety of his room.

My arms gently rubbed up against the soft sheets as I looked around not seeing Ricky anywhere in the room or the bathroom but also noticed the change of sheets and cover and not having any reconciliation of anything after last night's fantasy.

The most incredible fantasy I have ever endured. Experiencing Ricky in his most rawest state was the most breathtaking, extravagant, magical, supernatural thing. Never did I ever expect for
Raw sex to be like that.

I wish I could relive last night's experience over and over again.

"Goodmorning my love, well almost evening." I heard that sweet mellow calm voice of his bringing me to a smile as my eyes trail to his sound seeing him standing in the room. In Grey sweats and a simple white muscle shirt and the boy is still fine as hell.

My eyes met his beautiful hazel eyes giving me butterflies every time I stare at them. His sexy plump pink lips,  brown tatted skin gave me flashes of last night that made my body shiver.

I smirked "Why aren't you in bed with me? I said I wanted to go to sleep with you and wake up seeing that handsome face of yours and I didn't do that." I mentioned softly with a faint voice.

Ricky chuckled showing his beautiful pearly white teeth "I apologize, my love, I wanted to make sure when you got up, you had something to eat and also have you another hot bath ready for you." he explained.

"Another?" I asked. "And when did you change the sheets" I added. Ricky chuckled once more "Baby, last night, well more like four this morning. I didn't want you to have to get up extremely early or have to interrupt your sleep.  I wanted you to be comfortably sleeping and also one soak wasn't going to be enough for whatever activities you and the girls have today, especially with what all we did last night, so I ran you a hot bath last night, I showered, changed the sheets and cover, we went to bed." he explained.

Wow. New York raised one hell of a young man.

"Baby, how you not remember that?" Ricky asked chuckling.

Maybe because you fucked me into Narnia. I softly laughed at my thoughts " I remember everything of last night for sure, but not the bath part, it's in pieces but thank you." I admitted. I pulled up the covers and then looked up at him "and you left me naked? Whose pleasure was that for? Yours or mine?" I smirked.

Ricky laughed slightly "Maybe because you were in and out of your sleep but even by memory, baby you went through your entire nighttime routine, bathe, exfoliate and everything, then, of course, you went to sleep and I had to get you out the tub but that was my pleasure to as cuddling with you afterward and sleeping with you." He spoke licking his lips.

This boy is amazing. I thought as I watch him walk to the bathroom. I heard running water from the bathtub.

Seconds later he walked out of the bathroom, my eyes glazed his tall stature. "were you naked to or did you not give me that pleasure of cuddling with you naked?" I smirked.

Ricky walked over and sat on the bed beside me. Placing his hand over my thigh on top of the covers and even then my body turned hot.

I got to get away from the boy. "Would you remember if I say yes?" he smirked causing me to softly laugh "Maybe if you confirm it, it would spark those memories." I smiled causing Ricky to chuckle. "Yes baby, I did. Did that help?" He smirked.

It did more than help.

"And you didn't let me wake up to that? Wow, I can't believe you. Maybe If I woke up to you beside me naked then I'm sure that would have helped a lot." I expressed causing him to chuckle.  "I got you next time baby." he smiled.  Ricky stood up and walked back to the bathroom.