Chp.2: Welcome Back to The Bronx

REIGN POV

Taking a huge sigh of relief and relaxation as I plopped down on the bed laying back. It was a hot day in Atlanta, I could only imagine the heat in New York but Atlanta heat was that deep South heat. That's a different kind of heat that I just don't think up North can compete with. Now, the winter in the North is a different story. The snow, and how low the temperature can drop and the Snow really gets high as hell in the winter up North. Atlanta, you never know, you may get Snow and you might not. It just might be a cold-ass day so I definitely think New York would win for the Winter.

However it was late in the afternoon of a summer day in Atlanta and the heat was draining us, killing us, slaughtering us, we literally had to come back to our Air BnB for a quick intermission. A quick reality check. Plus, Jamie was getting a bit cranky as she has been aggravating my entire asshole since we've been on vacation.

I don't know if it was the hormones that had her tripping especially since she's been getting attitudes with me is what makes me really think she big tripping or the fact that she just clearly got hell in her but once again the energy has been directed towards me and that. That right there is the wrong fucking move.

I have been trying to give her leniency because I know she is pregnant, she's real new to that, that's a whole new world for her, and I can't relate so I've been trying to be as understanding as I possibly can but its starting to get really fucking hard when she's constantly getting snappy with me.

Then I don't want to snap and then I'm in the wrong, or it's somehow my fault or I trigger some hormones and emotions cause that would just ruin the entire fucking vacation and I'll have to ship her ass back to Erik for him to deal with her because I am not the father.

I am not equipped for this. I didn't lay down and impregnate her so I don't know what the fuck it is or what the fuck I did to have this energy directed to me again. At this point, I'm starting to think that maybe it is just me. Shit, I have been questioning myself trying to figure out what the fuck I be doing for people to want to fucking try me. Do I look like or possibly have a fucking 'Try me' button that I don't see because clearly, I do since I have been constantly getting fucking energy from people.

It is really blowing mine and I am so happy that we'll be heading back to the Bronx tomorrow because I need a break from Jamie. I need to get the entire fuck away from her. I need a brief intermission from her ass. I need for Erik to take back what the fuck he started because I am not equipped or that fucking mature for the level of fucking energy she has been giving me. Honestly, if it wasn't for Destiny, Camilla and Brandee, I probably would have been gone the fuck off on her.

I was so happy that Destiny and our parents were generous enough to also buy tickets to Cancun for Camilla and Brandee as well to join May, Jamie, Des, and me because it truly helped. The only reason I for sure enjoyed this entire vacation was because of Camilla, Brandee, and Destiny. May have been trying to keep the peace but she has also been irritating me by constantly making excuses for Jamie when she snaps on me and I have had enough of that as well.

Don't get me wrong, I get it, May has been best friends with Jamie far before me, and plus, I don't need May or anyone to take up for me but the fact that Destiny, Camilla, and Brandee have all noticed how I've been Jamie's target this entire vacation confirms that I am not tripping. I am not overthinking. I am not just making it about me. No. It's actually me. For Camilla and Brandee to really peep the shit and ask me if Jamie and I are beefing on the sleek let's me know, that I am not fucking Tripping. The girl is really out for my fucking neck and I do not understand why.

I do not understand what the fuck have I done yet again because what the fuck. However, May is May, she is trying to just keep the peace between Jamie and me, I don't know if it's for Jamie's good or for my good, either way, I don't need May constantly telling me that it's just the hormones or she's pregnant as if I am the one that fucking impregnated her. As if I wasn't there when she announced it. However, I don't think pregnancy is an excuse for someone to constantly fucking try me, poke me, and I not fucking poke back. I don't think pregnancy makes her handicap or disabled.