Chp.17: The Great Gatsby: Twin Edition

REIGN POV

The loud alarm pierced throughout the room dragging me and Ricky out of our sleep alerting us that it was six in the morning. Feeling Ricky slightly move to turn the alarm off. "Happy Birthday my love," Ricky spoke softly to me causing me to smile cracking my eyes open finally allowing the sun to pierced them open and wake me up. "Thank you, baby." I expressed.

I finally raised up and removed myself from his comfortable hold on me knowing that I have to make sure I get home before my parents cook. I slid out of his king-size bed and walked to his master bathroom. The automatic ceiling spotlights turned on as soon as I entered. Closing the door behind me to not disturb Ricky's sleep as I handle my personal morning routine.

My eyes glazed around the big beautiful white and grey suite bathroom. The crystal white counters where the double sink was.

The huge clear walk-in shower off to the far corner of the bathroom had four different showerheads. The stand-alone oval-shaped stone white bathtub is in its own area of the bathroom.

I walked over to my side of the sink grabbing my toothbrush and turning on the sink water. I put toothpaste onto my toothbrush and stuck it in my mouth beginning to brush my teeth. A knock sounded off at the door, "Yes babe." I answered. The door opened showing Ricky coming in. "can I join you?" He smiled causing me to softly laugh while brushing my teeth.

I nod my head and continued. Ricky walked over to his side of the sink and prepare to brush his teeth. All I could do is stare at him because sometimes it still feels so unreal that I am with a Thug and in two months, we will be at a year. A year ago, I could not stand this boy and I didn't want to even be in New York. Now I am in the bathroom brushing my teeth with a thug-ass boyfriend. Talk about eating my own fucking words.

I softly laughed at my thought causing Ricky to look at me curiously. I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash and turned off the water.  I opened the door to the bathroom to allow myself out immediately seeing balloons and gifts on the bed completely speechless.

Hearing Ricky softly chuckle. "You thought I was going to just tell you happy birthday?" I heard him say as he come closer to me wrapping his arm around my waist while I continue to stare in shock at the Chanel gift bags and a cute simple gift bag. "Are you going to continue to stand here in shock or go open your first set of birthday gifts?" he spoke to me softly followed by a chuckle. All I could do was softly laugh.

I finally walked over to the bed and sat down on it behind the gifts beginning to open the first set of gifts as Ricky stand beside me watching me open the gifts. "How did I not hear the balloons and you moving around." I mentioned causing him to laugh shrugging his shoulders "I don't know baby, but I'm glad you didn't." he admitted.

"Where did you even hide all of this? You showed me every part of this house yesterday." I mentioned. "I put it in those boxes that were in my walk-in closet  that you thought still needed to be unpacked." He informed causing me to softly laugh "Clever. Very clever." I expressed.

I  began to open the Chanel gift bag revealing this iconic beautiful pink quilted Tweed flap bag. The next Chanel box was the classic black Chanel double flap purse and also a CoCo Chanel perfume set. I looked at him in complete aww "Thank you so much. Honestly, you're so amazing to me." I expressed to him. Ricky softly chuckled "You're welcome baby, but you have one more." He guided me to continue. I softly laughed nodding my head grabbing the regular gift bag. I remove the gift tissue paper from the bag looking inside seeing a Cartier gift bag. I froze up and looked at him. "Ricky," I called.

"Yes, my love?" He answered. "Are you dumb?" I expressed causing him to burst out laughing.  "Ricky no way." I expressed. "You haven't even taken it out of the bag," he mentions. "Ricky it's Cartier," I mentioned. "Is it?" He asked smirking at me knowing what he has done. "You're going to continue?" he asked. "We don't have much time before May come knocking on the door." he reminded me.