Part 1 they meet

October 15th 2002

Jamie POV

It was the dead of night midnight to be exact in the small town of mahogany wood, Georgia it was a quiet farming town with one block of commercial district. Me and my partner Craig pulled in to blues diner we both exited the squad car and when we entered the waitress that have fallen asleep on the counter jumped up abruptly and grabbed two menus sit anywhere you like she said in a husky voice like sex kitten or radio personality. I wanted to put a bullet in Craig for the way he stared at her luscious curves. She had a nice Coke bottle figure with what I assume were double d breast bursting out  the too tight waitress uniform which was the only thing on her that was new the shoes she wore had gone from White to deep Brown on most of the sides and the shoe strings were tattered she had her hair pulled into a loose ponytail she wore no makeup but the beauty of her brown skin and full pink lips shown through. My lady parts clutched just at the side of her I wanted to bend her over the table and lick her from her slit to the crack of her ass until she screamed my name. The name tag on her breast read Farah. As we followed her to a booth, I used all my strength to simultaneously keep myself from ripping Craig's head off and s******* down his neck and or tasting the delicious Farah.what I wouldn't do for a piece of that Craig said as we end as we did that awkward slide to get into the booth. Will you shut the hell up I snapped at him. Craig held his hands up and surrender I had a reputation around the station as a bit of a hot head. Geez Jamie calm down Craig said in a whisper to keep the waitress from hearing our conversation. She poured our coffee and asked if we were ready to order I got the steak and egg special and Craig got his usual burger and fries. She's practically a kid I recognize her from my little sister's graduation class A few months back I say to Craig between clench teeth. Practically don't mean is Jamie he corrected. I groan out loud as Craig continue to eye  f*** the kid I couldn't blame him either she looked good enough to eat but she was a kid and I wouldn't let myself go there I wouldn't let Craig go there either even if I had to kick his ass to prove my point. I got up to use the loo leaving Craig to the table alone when I entered the waitress was washing her hands oh hello she said in a timid voice hey kid why did you take such a late shift it's not safe out here this late for someone like you I said trying to be nice. She looked up at that "I may look innocent but I've seen a lot of things"  the waitress said I was taking back by her statement and before I could respond she had already left the bathroom after that I finish my meal and me and Craig went back on the beat but my mind kept wondering back to the words that girl had said I wanted to protect her find out why she said that those words if I'm honest with myself I wanted her too.