Part 6 slumber

November 24th 2002

Farrah POV

I've seen Jamie's place a few times we pull up and I know that she's already started putting out Christmas decorations I smile over at her really what she says fanning innocence you couldn't wait till after the holiday I say hey I have to get an early start I put out a lot of stuff you know she says in Mach defense. You are such a kid I say to her she rolls her eyes and helps me up the stairs to the door her place smells like spices and vanilla as usual I take my shoes off and make my way over to the couch and melt into the suede material instantly. Sits next to me and kisses me gently on the cheek I turn and kiss her passionately on the lips I climb over until I'm sitting on her lap face to face her hands need into my butt causing me to moan oh Jamie I say we deep in the kiss Jamie stands up with my leg still wrapped around her I run my fingers through her short blonde hair my nails grazed her scalp gently mmmmm she moans. Let's go to your bedroom I whisper into her ear and nibble it causing her hands to tighten even more on my butt. Jamie leans back a little from the kiss are you sure she acts she knows about my past abuse from Shane and how I never really had a choice when it came to sex with him. I'm not and kiss her passionately again and no time at all we're in Jamie's bedroom she has a large four post bed she gently lays me in it and suckles my breast through the dress my breasts have become extremely sensitive since I've been pregnant I arch my back up and wrap my legs around her waist. One sec she says and pulls something out the dresser. She undressed and I pull off my  dress. She has attached a flesh colored dildo to herself. I gulp and stare at it I won't hurt you Jamie say reassuring me. I lay back and will myself to relax. Jamie slides my panties down you are so beautiful Farah her tongue parts my folds and pleasure shot through me causing me to slide back. No one had ever done that before. No running Farah Jamie said playfully. She pulled me back to her  and put my legs over her shoulders. She nibbles my thighs  causing me to claw at the sheets . Then she was back lapping at my nub. I moaned and came hard when I  felt her suck gently on my clit . Jamie slowed her pace licking me lazily. Then her finger pressed inside me. Ooooh oooh ohh I moaned as she worked her finger in and out of me. You want more Farah Jamie asked I nod eagerly  she climbed on top of me and positioned the dildo at my entry. She nibbled and fondled my breasts again while working the dildo inside me. She pushed in and out of me slowly at first then she picked up the pace the sound of our skin slapping together along with my moans flooded the room my  juices flowed out of me uncontrollably. So wet for me huh baby Jamie cooed yes all for you I said panting as I had yet another orgasm. I love you Jamie. I love you too she said rolling me on top of her. I kiss her neck and nibble her tiny breasts what are you doing she asks in amusement. I lick a trail down her abs. Oh baby she moans. I unsnap the strap on  and flick my tongue on her clit.  Causing her to hiss. I want to give her pleasure to so I try to mimic what she did to me. I savor the taste of her as I lick the inside of her folds I slide my tongue inside her and she arches her back. I tongue fuck her until she cums I lick her clean . Are you sure you never been with a woman she asks still panting I blush and shake my head. She pulls me close and massages my stomach until we both fall asleep.