Part 9 confession

Christmas Eve 2002

Jamie POV

Hearing what Celeste said from Farrah doesn't surprise me but it does piss me off. She knows the delicate state that Farah is in but she brought that poisonous attitude of hers and to my home at this point I don't even want to have Don or Celeste at my wedding. I stare over at Farrah in shock when she says there's more to tell me. We both are quiet for a long while but I don't  interrupt up the silence. Well you see I don't know if I'm married already or not my father was so dead set to have me marry Shane while I was under age that he could have signed me over to be married to himwhat I say shocked. she continues on, he said that if I married Shane that would guarantee him his spot is vice president of the company even after shane took over the reins as head of the company she said. so your father was using you just to take over a company or just to stay vice president I say confused farah nods and looks away that's why he let Shane do whatever he wanted to me you know what he said to me the first time Shane beat me up she asks . I shake my head too angry to form words he said I better not mess this up for him can you believe that my own father she says looking up to me with tears in her eyes. I won't let them hurt you anymore you're an adult and if they signed you to marry Shane against your will  we will handle it I will take care of you Farah I say in all seriousness.

We kiss passionately then I feel very gentle hand pushing me back against the bed and I lay back for her. She slides down the boxer briefs I'm wearing and I feel a roar of excitement in my stomach. Farrah has a very talented mouth, she kisses the hard muscle of my abs then runs her tongue down my left thigh I will myself to stay still. turn over she says her normally husky voice sounds even more gravelly when she says it . I turn over she runs her tongue down the center of my back her delicate fingers trace the side of my breast causing me to shiver she runs her tongue further down the center of my back but she doesn't stop there she continues down to my ass. She kneads the flesh of each cheek while running her finger up and down my folds farah I say in warning but she continues to nibble at each cheek then I feel something that I've never felt before when her tongue reaches my whole. what are you doing to me I say I hear her chuckling as she continues to lick between my crack down to my clit then swirls her tongue around my a******. It takes everything for me not to buck on the bed as tingles explode everywhere in my body. Before I know it I'm coming, she slowly slides a finger in me as I come down and begins pumping fast in and out of my p**** like it's no tomorrow while licking my a******. I come again screaming this time. Farah goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth leaving me on the bed in extreme bliss.