Chapter 0 - Welcome to the PlayGround

Welcome to the Playground, so this took me a while of thinking, help, and someone helping me with any minor grammar mistakes in order to get this off the ground. With the end of Arcane and me waiting patiently for the new season of Fate. I decided to make this a fun little mini side project. I hope this story makes you smile

~ Lunacy ~

MUSIC THEME: MONSTERS BY RUELLE

Above the city of Piltover, the city of progression is the city of Zaun. The undercity threatens the city of the process and blah blah. No one would honestly care when you truly think about it. Inside of the many run-down buildings, there is a lair filled with color lines all around, with bunnies and crazy decor. A female girl is laying on the bed, bored out of her mind. She raises her arm up into the air and makes a small sound.

"Boom" she whispered, her tone filled with boredom. The voices had stopped of course after a while. She was ready to have some 'fun' but with the high security around Piltover, especially with her...sister leading it. She knew having some fun would only lead her into issues with them.

Tap!

Her senses heightened, her gun in her hands in seconds aiming at the intruder. She lets out a wide smile filled with wonder and curiosity in her own twisted way.

"Who are you?" she asked. The woman answered.

"Someone who been looking for you...Powder...unless you prefer a different name"

'Powder'

The blue-haired girl rolled her eyes and stood up on her feet. Analyzing the woman up and down before speaking again "It Jinx"

Jinx places a hand on her hips "Jinx? Stands for Jinx! Durr."

The woman still unmoved from her spot "Right then, Jinx...I heard from the public you are an interesting one"

"Oh me?" Jinx laughs "It's just good old chaos, messing with the enforcers and-"

"Hearing voices?" the woman questioned. Something in Jinx snapped causing her to aim her gun directly into the woman's head. Jinx's face went from smiling to cold in seconds. She stares at her for a good few seconds.

"How do you know that? You're starting to go on the line lady" Jinx commented as the woman just stared at her for a moment unflinching.

"My name is Ms. Dowling, and I have a proposal for you"

"A Proposal?" Jinx repeated raising an eyebrow but not letting her aim leave her sights.

"Yes" Ms. Dowling answered as she stares into Jinx directly in the eyes "I wish to help you if you allow it"

Jinx lowered her gun slightly, not losing her senses, as she tilts her head with curiosity "I'm listening..."

~!~

Jinx didn't think she would take this strange lady's offer. Not by a long shot but when she promised a ticket away from the enforcers and a way for the voices to stop. She couldn't exactly say no. However, she wondered...why did she believe this woman when she said the words:

"You are a fairy Jinx, a fairy with potential"

It sounded like a bunch of horse crap. However, this 'otherworld' had to be better than Zaun and Piltover. The place Ms. Dowling described was filled with interesting places to see...do...things to blow up...if she was allowed to of course. Ms. Dowling made that clear when she took most of her explosives.

She was so wrapped in her thoughts she didn't even notice Dowling stop near an alleyway until Jinx heard the sounds of her heels as she turned around to look at her. Jinx was covered in her usual clothes with a suitcase with some of her most...important items... well what she had on her. Dowling looked a little unsure.

"Something wrong?" Jinx asked before touching her face "there isn't any like dead spiders on me or something right?"

Dowling smiles a bit "No, not at all. But let's try giving u..a better appearance for the other world while still keeping ur style"

Dowling's hazel eyes then became a greyish blue as she waved her hands a little causing Jinx's appearance to completely change. Her blue pretty braided pigtails were now a long blue hair up to her shoulder blades. Her Zaun outfit completely changed from her usual attire to a black tank top with a purple jacket. Her pants color style was still there however this time it was jeans complete with black boots. Jinx slowly looked at herself with slight curiosity and annoyance.

"It's not my usual self but it beats dealing with the dust going on my arms," she says as Dowling opens the portal to Jinx's new home for a while.

"Welcome to Alfea Jinx"

~!~

Well this is a pretty short prologue and it might be rewritten because I have a habit of reworking lines and adding new ones but the first chapter I'm taking my time with and also can we be excited for season 2! Wo!