Chapter 3 "The Burned Ones"

Another chapter set in my sights, this one is a bit longer than the last two so hopefully, this will be amazing for you guys. After this chapter, I may go look at the others to see if I could possibly add or edit sentences.

~ Lunacy ~

Jinx was already inside of the party bored out of her mind. While she did manage to see Plant Girl almost choked that specialist with the knife which in her mind was amusing. She felt like that party wasn't really exciting. Stella had already left at that point to the Winx suite. Jinx didn't even know nor honestly care where the others were.

Turning her head, Jinx watches the party continue on before she notices red hair leaving the party. Bloom. Jinx remembered her from earlier today however another thing had caught her eye. On Bloom's finger, was the sparkling shimmer of Stella's ring.

"Well, this is interesting" she mumbled under her breath with a small smile. She was bored after all. Maybe where Bloom was going was more entertaining.

Moving from her spot behind the wall, Jinx followed Bloom out of Alfea, to the forest, and to the secret portal that lead to the secret world. This 'first world' Dowling had mentioned to her once in passing. It was absolutely...boring and plain. Following behind Bloom until she finished being on the phone. She tapped Bloom on the shoulder making her jump.

"Hey red," Jinx says with a crazed smile "Mind if I tag along with you"

Bloom stared at Jinx with a surprised look in her eye "How did you find me?"

"No offense red" Jinx stretched her arms in the air before pointing at her "But your hair is easy to spot in the crowd and clearly..you wanted to hear something"

Jinx slowly backs away before looking over her shoulder "Aren't you gonna give me the grand tour?"

~!~

"You were here the entire time?" Jinx asked "Wow, my kind of hideaway from home"

She sits on one end of Bloom's bed as the two sat down to relax after the crazy first day they had. Bloom opened a brown notebook looking at the notes she took throughout the last couple of months. Jinx read over her shoulders curious.

"Do you always have to be nosy?" Bloom questioned as Jinx rolls her eyes.

"Not all the time"

She slowly touches her knees for a brief moment.

"Something tells me you have a lot going on in that head of yours" Jinx pointed out as Bloom looked at her.

"And you don't?" Bloom asked with a raised eyebrow

"Oh please, my mind is more fucked up than cherry bombs" Jinx replies "But that doesn't answer my question. What's on your mind"

Bloom let out a soft sigh knowing Jinx wasn't going to let up about this. She slowly begins to pour out everything, the fire, Aisha saying she was a changeling, everything. Jinx listened to every word before she let out a laugh. Bloom looked at her a bit annoyed

"What's so funny?"

Jinx stopped laughing "Oh nothing" she replies wiping a tear from her eye "It's just, that story...reminded me of mine...only I was a lot...younger"

"What do you mean?"

Jinx was quiet for a moment "It means, I can understand what it is like...thinking you have zero control over who you want to be"

She turns away "And whether or not you are a monster"

Bloom's eyes softened a bit "Is that what happened to you..?" she asked. Jinx didn't reply anymore as the two sat in pure silence. But it was enough for the both of them to have a little bit of comfort. Until the both of them started to hear a sound.