Chapter 12 "Looking for Secrets"

~!~

"You know, for us playing hooky" Jinx comments as she and Bloom walk down the unexplored parts of Alfea "This is more boring than today's lecture"

"We just need to keep looking, '' Bloom says as she continues to look around the old artifacts and items Alfea used to have in their building. Jinx rolled her eyes but continued to look around.

"Do we even know what we're looking for?" she asked as she turned the corner. She doesn't hear a response. Sighing under her breath she continues to look until she hears the sounds of Bloom talking with another individual. Curious, she walks over until she sees Sky looking around at some boxes. She scoffs as Bloom looks at her.

"U know if you're gonna invite boy candy over there you could have just bought extra candy while you're at it" she says as Sky blinks from her statement.

"Boy Candy..?"

"Hello, you're kind of a boy magnet," she points out before Bloom gives her a look. Jinx raises her hands dramatically before continuing to look at the boxed items. After a while, Sky spoke up.

"I've never seen this before," he says looking down at a framed photo showing students or teachers from Alfea's early days. Bloom looks over his shoulder.

"Is that your dad?" she asked as Sky nodded slowly. Jinx walks over to look at the photo closely.

"Looks like he knew Rosalind" she commented as Sky continued to stare before clearing his throat.

"I...I knew his commander was a woman and.." Sky begins to say before Bloom speaks.

"You look like him," she says, smiling a little. Jinx raises an eyebrow as Sky decides to fool around a bit and act like Mr Silva. Jinx didn't pay those two any mind as she hears the sounds of people's footsteps. Jinx turns to Sky and Bloom who were still talking to one another.

"Hello, guys-" Jinx tries to say before she hears a voice.

"Looks like we're not the only ones up to no good"

Beatrix and Riven...

~!~

Jinx rolls her eyes as she continues to walk in front of the group ignoring the conversation behind her.

'My god I wish I had some ear plugs' Jinx thought as Riven and Beatrix talked about what kind of situation Bloom and Sky are in. On...second thought, maybe I should wish I had Fishbones. At least him talking is better than this'

"Oooo locked door" Riven proclaimed trying to open the door clearly labeled keep-out before he turned to the others "Wonder what's inside?"

"Don't know" Sky answers "Only Silvia has a key"

"So how do we get in?" Bloom asked.

"We don't"

"Boring!" Jinx sighs leaning her head against the wall "You're officially on the boring boy candy list. Where's the fun in that?"

"We might get in trouble if we get caught," Sky insisted.

"There might be stuff down there" Bloom proclaimed looking at him "That's the whole reason why me and Jinx came here"

"We can ask Mr. Silva" Sky suggests as Bloom gives him a pleading look.

"Sky-"

"The more you say no, the more she wants it. Give in already" Riven said as Jinx rolls her eyes as Beatrix does a retort.

"Do we have to have a talk about consent?" she asks, walking in front of him. Jinx couldn't take this bickering anymore.

"Why are you two even down here?" she asked, Beatrix gives her a look but answers the question anyway.

"Being on your side" she answers. Jinx scoffs.

"Yes I'm sure posting a video mocking our suitemate is helping and being on our side," Jinx says using a fake accent clearly not buying that answer. Bloom crosses her arms.

"We definitely don't need your help after what you two and Dane did to Terra," Bloom says, her tone clearly showing her true emotion. She didn't trust nor like them.

"Look, I know that video was extra '' Beatrix explains "But I didn't say anything. I was a bystander"

Beatrix turns her head to the side as she continues "If you really want to be mad at one of us. Consider the douchebag whos been telling everyone you're a changeling"

Riven looked to the side as Jinx and Bloom turned to look at him, clearly angry at him for his actions.

"Not exactly the way I thought you screw with me Bea" Riven says, clearly giving away that he did it.

"Is this true?" Sky asked, stepping in front of the two girls. Riven stares at Sky for a moment before he mumbles under his breath clearly not wanting Sky's lecture. Bloom touches his arm.

"Sky it..it's okay" she insists clearly not wanting him to do anything rash. He didn't budge.

"No, it's not" He responds before following Riven outside clearly with the intention of confronting him for his actions. Jinx looks at Beatrix as she smiles at them, clearly happy with the outcome.

"Look at that," she says "Just us girls. Finally"

'Fuck me..' Jinx groans.

~!~