Chapter Twenty

Gerard held onto Frank tighter as though he was going to be pulled away at any second. Frank reciprocated with fervor. The room felt like a world tucked away from the reality of beyond. Lamp light soaked the walls and bed and carpet with a cozy glow that was soft and fine. Thick blankets beneath begging for someone to crawl beneath them, luring ideas of pleasure and dreamscapes. They both surrendered and fell backwards, slowly toppling in a trust fall onto the plush of the bedspread. As their heads bounced back down, Gerard untucked himself from Frank's neck and could feel fingers on his own travelling behind his ear lightly circling around the cartilage, a fuzzy calm spreading warmly all over. His eyes hooded dreamily as he looked into Frank's eyes, noticing one stray speck of black in the most perfect hazel irises he'd ever seen. The blanket cradled their faces as they leaned towards each other, Frank slightly leaning downward and Gerard's chin lifting upwards, their lips met after a feeling of absent finality. 

Gerard's hands wandered down and tried to pull Frank's shirt out from where it was tucked into his pants. Fingers pulling the soft fabric with a greedy need. Frank smiled through their kiss feeling Gerard's hands trying, and failing, to meet skin. The shirt began to bite with the frantic rubbing. "Fuck, Frankie," Gerard spoke while keeping their kiss. "I want to feel you so fucking bad."

Without breaking their contact, Frank began to unbutton his neck and down his chest, exposing piece after piece of himself and feeling Gerard's hands wander up and around and satisfied with their discovery. Frank's skin was smoldering and it caught and a wildfire spread inside of him. The warmth of the blankets and the air and their bodies could light up a city. Their slacks were beginning to feel too tight and suffocating as they both grew with each kiss, each time tongues collided and entwined, each time teeth ground against that plump pulp that hid behind lips. Gerard broke free and began to pull the tie from his neck. "Wait!" Frank caught his wrists and held them for a few seconds, looking down him and back up into his eyes. "Keep your tie and shirt on. It's fucking hot, baby."

Gerard's cheeks darkened to the color of the ribbon around his neck. Frank flicked the button of his cuffs, one and then the other, free and shrugged the shirt off and let it fall into a black puddle on the floor. Gerard's pupils dilated at the sight of Frank's bare torso and began to swallow his irises as he stared down at the small happy trail below his belly button that disappeared at the waist of his pants. Frank was holding the tie, still knotted, in his right hand reminding Gerard of their first night together. "Do you have plans for that?" Gerard smiled playfully.

"You're so bold, baby," Frank laughed. "Yes... Yes I do."

Frank sat upright, his feet on the floor, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants inching his ass off the bed to push them over and down, mixing with his shirt on the floor. Gerard pulled his legs up and fully on top of the bed, towards the footboard. Frank straddled him, his erection pointing directly towards Gerard's face, a compass pointing north, home. Before leaning down to release Gerard, Frank ran a hand up his clothed chest, wrapping his hands around Gerard's necktie and gently pulling his head up from the pillow. "Raise your arms up above your head."

Gerard complied as Frank pulled the noose through an opening of framework in the headboard and laced the two loops he tied over Gerard's wrists. Pulling them taut against the knots, Gerard felt his arms completely pinned above him, unable to move except for his hands. The knotty wood of the headboard snuggled up against his knuckles with every flex he made. There was a push and pull and then his pants were gone as Frank removed his slacks and threw them to the floor. In the soft light of the bedroom, they both gazed over each other and felt gooseflesh pimple all over their bodies in excitement and anticipation. "Do you," Frank licked his lips as his chest rose and fell, quaking with hunger. "Have any lube or lotion?"