Chapter Thirty-One

The haze of the day barely registered as morning. The glow from the lamp still softly illuminating the room as it had all night. Neither of them had moved much in the night, knocked out cold in each other's heat. Thought bubbles of dreams were reversed anaphase as they met subconsciously, floating and bobbing in their own universe of constellations and sunspots. It was so lucid, the feel of their touching in antigravity and subspace, there wasn't any pulling or pushing caused by gravity or friction only leaving myriads of pleasure, feathers of feeling delicately caressing all around. Their lips barely touched, but the vibration in between tied them together in a more intimate sense. It was just like they had talked about earlier, about being the center of their own galaxy and that was all they could ever need. So much energy and chemistry between them could spark another big bang.

The imagery popped as their bodies began to rouse with the inadvertent timing of the day programmed into their bodies from habit. Frank rolled his neck, tickling Gerard's black hair over his nose, before stretching himself; arms stretched back and his pelvis forward. Gerard gasped, feeling Frank's morning wood grind against him from behind. "Frankie," Gerard giggled, craning his neck over his right shoulder, watching Frank yawn loudly.

"What?" Frank blinked lazily, scratching his side under his shirt. 

"Ahem," Gerard cleared his throat dramatically. "It's a little... Early, isn't it?"

Frank felt himself grind against Gerard again, a little harsher of a push. "It's never too early, baby."

Leaning back down against Gerard's neck, Frank trailed kisses up to the tunnel behind his ear and over the back cartilage. Frank moved back down to Gerard's neck feeling the thrumming of his moans not so deep beneath his lips. Sliding his right hand over Gerard's back and under the elastic of his pants, Frank found the growing erection he was seeking as he gripped at it's base and pulled towards the head before pulling back down and back up ever so slowly. Making his way back up, Frank thumbed over Gerard's smooth tip, feeling the slice of his slit below his touch. Gerard whined at the sensitive stimulation that jolted through his nervous system and fizzled beneath his muscle and sinew. Frank continued to rub gently at the spot maneuvering the rest of his fingers as far down his shaft he could get, bunching the hard tissue beneath as he continued his thumb's rhythm. 

Gerard wriggled against him and moved a hand over Frank's that kept it's pace, beginning to quicken slightly and wane just to pick back up. Frank pulled his left hand from under Gerard and pulled Gerard's wrist up and over his head away from Frank's continued pumps. Gerard rolled his head around on his pillow, whining desperately and pulling at Frank's grip as his hips jutted out in spasms along with Frank's pulling and twisting. Letting go of Gerard, leaving him panting after a small cry at the absence, Frank brought his thumb to his mouth, raking his tongue over the slightly lubricated digit before bringing it back to where it had begun. His thumb glided over the silky head of his lover and Gerard sighed heavily, stretching his neck until the back of his head hit between his shoulders. "Do you like that, baby?" Frank licked the side of Gerard's face. 

"Oah, Frankie," Gerard gasped out. "Don't stop... Please..."

Frank pulled Gerard's wrist back at an angle and leaned over so that his cheek was against Gerard's. "You didn't answer me, baby," Frank hissed, rubbing the sides of his teeth against Gerard's face. "I asked you if you like this." Frank pressed his thumb down with a bit more pressure as Gerard moaned out against his pillow.

"Y-yes, Frankie, yes. I fucking love it." Gerard's voice cracked in response. 

"Good," Frank brought his wrist back down to where it was before. "Because I absolutely adore you writhing beside me."

Letting go of Gerard's wrist, he began to move his other hand down to pull at Gerard's waistband but found it a bit difficult with their positioning. It was like a game of erotic twister trying to manipulate his shoulder so he could get to where he wanted without pulling a bone out of it's socket. Gerard went to move his hand back atop Frank's as Frank gripped him tighter, freezing him with the shock. "Pull your pants down, baby," Frank instructed. "And don't even think about touching yourself. I wanna jack you off as I fuck you dry."