Chapter Forty-Two

The black subsided to darker and lighter greys and finally to this angelic white that coursed goosebumps of pleasure all over his body as Frank's eyelids flittered open to find him still in bed and staring at the ceiling. He went to move, but felt warm hands touching him all over; up his legs, over his chest, in his hair. Covered in a thin veil of sleep, Frank tried to blink himself fully awake. Accompanying the hands there were now lips kissing and sucking over his skin. Was this a dream? He went to sit up when five long fingers pushed him back down right below his throat. "Gee?" Frank's voice hoarse from being jostled awake.

The only response he got was a weight shifted over his pelvis and a pair of lips over his own. Frank opened his mouth to take in Gerard's tongue, his eyes looking dreamily into the dark hazel tone of his lover's. Their kiss continued and deepened as they watched each other, hearing and feeling the vacuum of their mouths push and pull into the other's. "Bb... Baby..." Frank tried to speak through it all, still finding himself pushing his tongue over Gerard's, trying to lean up again.

Gerard continued his fervor of a kiss like he could push his entirety through Frank's mouth, the intensity heating the room from his passion alone. Frank focused on Gerard, pushing away his delirium and placing his open palms over Gerard's shoulders pushing back, gasping at their absence, yet feeling the skin of their shafts rubbing together as though they could spark a fire. Didn't they fall asleep in pajamas? How was he naked? "Did you undress me?" Frank held Gerard back, noticing how he pushed back with so much force, like he was an addict and needed a fix. 

Biting his lip, Gerard nodded, blushing at Frank's question. "I... I'm sorry," Gerard relaxed against Frank's hold. "I woke up and... I just felt amazing! I feel like... Well... I just had this need... I needed you and I don't know what came over me..."

"Well, next time wake me up before you start taking my clothes off, alright?" Frank slid his hands down Gerard's arms to the tops of his hands. "Consent is key."

As Gerard nodded shamefully, Frank sat up and pulled him back to feel his mouth with his tongue, rubbing over the backs of his front teeth, feeling every groove and every gum line. Frank slid his hands to Gerard's back, feeling the gooseflesh beneath his fingers, turning him on so much more at the way his touch made his boyfriend feel. Frank's hands explored Gerard's back, all the way up his spine and to the nape of his neck where his dark hair curled up from and weaved his fingers into the soft strands. Moving one of his legs out from under Gerard's, Frank flipped their positions so that he was on top staring down into those beautiful, dark eyes. Frank watched as his boyfriend's pupils stretch as his fingers found his entrance and began to massage at the muscle, poking one inside and stretching it around. Gerard mewed up at Frank, his hands sliding down his cheeks as he pulled his legs up and open under Frank. 

After Frank pushed a second and then a third finger inside, he reached his other hand towards the lube on the bedside table but Gerard caught his wrist. "I don't want that. I want you. Just you. I want you to give me all you got. Raw."

"Gee, I don't want to hurt you," Frank continued reaching, but Gerard wouldn't let go.

"But I want you to. I want you to tear me apart. Rip me open. I... I like that." Gerard writhed under him.

"But..." Frank's voice wavered. "Are... Are you sure, baby?"

Gerard pulled his legs open further, licking the tops of his teeth and pulling his lip in between them. "Please? Do you want me to beg?"

Frank moved his arm back and Gerard let go. "Promise me you'll safeword if it's too much, okay?"

"I promise, Frankie," Gerard leaned up and kissed him and then broke away, his eyes heated and fevered. "Give me hell, I want it. I crave it. I need it."