Bite Me {derogatory} (Chloe x Max x Rachel)

Max still remembers the day they found Rachel barely alive, left to rot in the junkyard.  

   Her body was drenched in blood and many horrendous wounds littered up and down her limbs and around her torso. She kept drifting between the land of consciousness and out, Chloe kneeling by her side, desperately shaking her.

   She can still hear Chloe's frantic cries, urging Rachel to just "keep her fucking eyes open" and yelling for Max to "do something!" 

   It was too late for them to get her to the hospital or even for an ambulance to show up in time. And in the end, Rachel Amber was only human.

   Unless. . .

   "Max, you're a fucking vampire, right?! I don't care what it takes, save her!"

   Ah, that. Crazy times, those years in Seattle, including but not limited to a botched vampire attack, that resulted in Max becoming one of them. So technically, she could save Rachel. . .but it wasn't the life she would've chosen for herself. 

   "I can't make that choice for her! It's rough living like this! It's hard! Making Rachel-"

   "Max, I don't care, just do it! If she wants to die after, then fine, but save her now!"

   The desperation in Chloe's voice, the tears streaming down her face. . .Max was defenceless against it.

   So by one of her mate's insistence, Rachel Amber was saved.

-

   That was a month ago today.

   To everyone's disappointment, Max had been keeping Rachel and Chloe separate until Rachel got used to her new thirst, but she's proud to announce that Rachel can control herself and be around people again. She can even feed on Chloe if she's cool with it!

   Rachel sits next to Max on the end of the bed, staring at her lap, only looking up when there's a knock on the door, followed by their human girlfriend strolling into the room.

   The two lock eyes, and in a millisecond, Rachel is off the bed and buried in Chloe's arms. A moment later, Chloe frowns.

   "Eh, we're missing something. . .Max, get over here!"

   Max hops to her feet and trots over, allowing her to get buried in their embrace.

-

   "You look so different now. . .it's weird," Chloe murmurs, lightly tracing her fingers along Rachel's now-slightly paler arm.

   The blonde frowns. "Bad weird?"

   "Good weird, don't worry," Chloe assures her.

   "You look amazing," Max promises. 

   Chloe kisses the new vampire's cheek. "You may even look more beautiful now than before."

   Rachel sighs and smiles. "Thanks, guys. . ." She says before frowning at Chloe, "Wow, I can clearly see all the pores and zits and shit on your face now! This enhanced sight is incredible!"

   Chloe's smile drops into a glare. "Oh, bite me." She mutters.

   Wrong words. 

   Rachel smirks, glancing over her shoulder at Max, who nods her approval. She then turns back to a pale Chloe, who just realized her mistake, and has slyly edged off of the bed and onto her feet.

   The blonde springs at her, grabbing her wrist and throwing her back on the bed. Max's eyes widen, and she smiles, delighted.

   "Hey, don't forget about me! I want to join in on the fun!" She says, crawling over, so she's on Chloe's right, Rachel edging over to her left.

   The human groans. "Oh, hell, are you guys gonna double-team me now?"

   Max raises her eyebrows. "Is that alright?"

   "As long as you don't knock me out."

   The vampires lock eyes, and Rachel shrugs. "Good enough for me."

   Rachel dips her head, kissing and sucking along Chloe's jawline, making the human shut her eyes and relax into the sheets. Max runs her finger's through the human's hair and kisses her forehead.

   "She smells hella good. You weren't kidding, Maxi." Rachel breathes. 

   Max smirks. "You've really got to trust me more, Rachel."

   "Hurry up and bite me already!" Chloe snaps, squirming impatiently.

   "With pleasure."

   Max sinks her teeth into her first, curling her arms protectively around the human's waist. Not wanting to wait anymore, Rachel bites the other side of the neck about three seconds later.

   Chloe groans and arches her back, making a series of odd noises before shutting her eyes, letting herself drown in the strange feelings, right in the middle of pain and pleasure. 

   She tastes like vanilla, mango, and something else neither vampires' can put their fingers on, but it's wonderful. The human has to remind herself to breathe, waiting for the end to come.

-

   Chloe decides that the best part of being fed on is the aftercare that comes right after and lasts for at least an hour or two. Now that two vampires are serving her, she finds that it's twice as good. 

   "I'm really glad you're alive, Rachel," Chloe yawns, settling in under the covers, resting her head on some fluffy pillows, "Sorry for forcing this life on you, but I think you're handling it really well."

   Rachel briefly pauses in her task. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be, honestly," She looks over at Max and smiles, "Especially with Max helping me out. I'd never be able to do this on my own."

   "You're doing better than I did," Max admits, moving a strand of hair out of Chloe's face, "When you wake up, I'll tell you all about the time I nearly massacred a ferry. But for now, rest."

   Chloe yawns again and shuts her eyes.

   "Mmkay, goodnight."

   She's snoozing away in minutes.

   The two vampires lock eyes again, and Rachel smiles.

   "I feel really lucky. Thank you for saving me."

   "For you? For her? Anything."