Love You (Chloe x Rachel)

Chloe runs up behind her wife, who's hunched over the dining room table, going over her lines for the next episode of her television show. She wraps her arms around her chest and squeezes her tight, nearly suffocating Rachel.

   "What's that for?" She asks.

   Chloe shrugs, "I just like hugging you," She kisses her cheek, "God, you're so beautiful."

   Rachel turns her head. "Chloe-"

   "I like it when you say my name."

   Rachel raises her eyebrow. "Umm. . .Alright. What's bringing this on?"

   The blue-haired girl pulls back and taps the blonde's nose. "I love you, that's all. I just want to make sure you know that."

   "I love you too. I married you. Of course, I know. . .Why are you looking at me like that?"

   Chloe blinks innocently. "Like what?"

   "Like I'm the most perfect person in the world. . .it's kind of embarrassing."

   "Not like there's anyone else around to see it, lovely! And to me, you are perfect. Will you marry me?"

   Rachel pushes her chair away from the table and stands up. "I already married you, or did you forget?"

   Chloe takes one of Rachel's hands in both of hers and presses it against her chest. "Can you feel it? M-My heart? Whenever I'm around you, even now, it feels like it's going to pound out of my chest."

   ". . .Chloe, if you want to have sex, you just have to say so; I'm always up for it."

   She rolls her eyes. "Dumbass. I'm trying to be all fluffy romantic around you. Please don't ruin it. . .Let's just. . ," She tucks a strand of hair behind Rachel's ear, "Stay in this moment forever."

   "God, you're like, super bad at this."

   "Rachel!"

   "Fine, fine. Proceed."

   Chloe steps closer to her, wrapping her arms around Rachel's waist and tugging her closer. 

   "It's funny how affectionate you're being."

   "Yeah? Well, I know you can't resist me. You're my precious treasure, my beautiful Rachel Amber-Price, my-"

   The blonde's ears go red. "Stop it! You're embarrassing!" She whines.

   "I can't imagine my world without you," Chloe continues smugly, "I wouldn't change a damn thing about you. Nothing else matters except for you. You know what? We should run away together. Again."

   "I thought you loved our New York life."

   "I do. I just like the thought of running away with you; since it was so amazing and thrilling the first time."

   Rachel pecks her wife on the lips. "I'm already happy here. With you. My angel."

   "My angel." Chloe corrects, kissing her again.

   Rachel hitches a leg around Chloe's waist, draping her arms around her neck, script completely forgotten. "So, how badly do you want me to kiss you again?"

   Chloe's eyes sparkle, lips twitching up in a hint of a smirk. "A whole fucking lot."

   Rachel leans in closer. "I'm going to ruin that perfect makeup of yours and punish you for being so embarrassing."

  "I hope you do," The blue-haired girl whispers, "my angel."

   The blonde rolls her eyes and groans. "I've had just about enough of you. I'm going to shut you the fuck up."

   "Please do."