× CEO, Mr. Mumbo Jumbo ×

TW: None, again, LGBTQ haters leave -_-
Genre: Lime (Don't read if you don't want our eyes to die :3),
Setting: Season 8 Hermitcraft
Notes:
"Grian talking"
"Mumbo talking"
"SCREAMING"
'Thoughts'
"Flashbacks, Etc."
Inner Voices
Name: "Another Person talking"

•Start•

Grian's POV

The new season started a couple, well, two months ago and it is prolly the most jumbled season I have experienced, started off with a tree war with Mumbo, a boat and a goat pole, large hats were distributed by our dear friend Scar, and recently, Mr. Mumbo became CEO of the pole, yeah, you guessed it! Boatem, it's kinda nice to have an irresponsible boss with nonsense planted on his mind, 'Wonder what happens next to this weird predicaments'.

"Brrrrrrrrrngg....... Brrrrrrrrngggg..."

"Stomp.... Stomp... Stomp... Clack...."

"Hello Grian."

"Hello CEO, Mr. Mumbo Jumbo."

"Gee, don't have to be so, serious."

"It sets the mood, HAHAHAHA!"

"Stop laughing before you break the telephone!"

"Ok- okay, hahaha, what do you need Mumbo?"

"Ehem, I wanted to conduct a meeting, you being the person in charge with marketing and meetings, I need you to conduct a meet as soon as possible! Maybe tomorrow the meeting may occur but it needs to be in tact! I am counting on you Mr. Grian~"

"O-ok then, don't need to add in the Mr, you spoon"

"Why, It sets the mood~"

"I-Im going to go and arrange the meeting room, goodbye Mr. Mumbo."

"What? No kiss?"

"You're an idiot"

"Beeeeep... Clack... Stomp... Stomp..... Stomp..... Stop....."

'You want to play the game Mr. Mumbo? It's on.'

Mumbo's POV

"Better saddle up the sport cars!"

I wanted to conduct a meet for the boatem members so they could have their own rides, well mules, just pretend their sports cars! Yet again, it's still would be a time wasting meeting since I'm just there to show off the 'sports cars', 'well, this is what they get for making me CEO!'.

TIME SKIP

"They day flies by so fast ey?"

Impulse: "Sure does..."

"IMPULSE! You scared the life out of me mate!"

Impulse: "Sorry for startling you Mumbo, but anyways, Mumbo Jumbo, I just want to say that... Uh.."

"That?"