1

Lowkey nervous bc I'm so used to just writing oneshots.

Albedo's pov:

I walked down the college hallways with my books in hand and my hair messy as always. I was already headed to my first period. I opened the door and let myself in. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Ragnvindr." I stood at the door nervous. I looked at the other students. The professor rolled his eyes and nodded. "At least you're here. Don't be late again." All the students snickered at me. While trying to find a seat I made eye contact with such a beautiful girl. Her skin looked soft and her face. She was practically perfect.

"Hey new kid come sit with us." A boy with brown and fluffy looking hair, that was beside the girl, waved me over. I made my way over there and the girl looked at me and gave me a small smile. I blushed and the boy noticed. "Let me introduce you myself, and my girlfriend." He said, pointing to the pretty girl. The boy told me his name was Huffman and his girlfriend's name was Y/n. Y/n... Such a pretty name. I thought.

Time skip

I was now in the art room sketching out art. Luckily, there wasn't anyone here. I was sketching Y/n. She was so pretty. "Drawing me I see." I jumped, not knowing she was there. I didn't even hear her. "I-I didn't know you were here.." I said trying to hide the sketch even though she already seen it. "Pretty good if you ask me." She took my sketchbook from under my arm. She took a second and looked up at me for a second and 'accidentally' dropped my pencil. "Oh I am so sorry. Can you get that for me sweetheart?" I nodded and got up off my chair to bend down to get the pencil. She looked down on me and got off her chair. She ran her fingers through me hair and pulled on my hair. I winced and she smiled. She pulled my head close to hers and I looked down at her plump lips. "You're cute, new kid." She said and I blushed.

She pulled me up and slammed me against the table. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Y/n then put my hands on her waist. "You want to kiss me don't you?" The grip from my hands that were on her hips got tighter. I gulped. She was right. I did want to kiss her, so I nodded. "Then do it." I was stunned. She really wanted me to kiss her. I pulled my face close to hers and kissed her. Her hands travelled near my crotch. She had a boyfriend, what the hell am I doing? Her hands unbuttoned my pants and I gasped. The kiss was broken and she kissed my neck, leaving a mark. I bit my lip knowing that we're still in the art room. Her cold hands finally touched my raging boner. I let out a gaspy moan that begged her to do something with me. She pulled my pants down and got on her knees. Her face looked so pretty down there. All my thinking was put at a stop when she started kitten licking my tip.

I was going crazy. Y/n then put the whole thing in her mouth. "Fuc- Fuck~ ah~." I cursed. She bobbed her head making my dick hit the back of her throat. I moaned and my hands held onto the table. I didn't even notice that I came. She smiled and kissed my lips again and I tried to pull my pants back up. "You tasted good." She teased. I didn't know what to say. "Keep your mouth shut about this ok?" She smiled and patted my head, then walked away.

First chapter smut 😍 but this chapter was short ash