10

Ok so I don't want you guys to be confused with Albedo meeting your parents. There'll be 2 dads bc...gay. idk i just thought of it. B/n=boys name, d/n=dad's name

After almost 5 dates, you and Albedo made it official. You've finally moved on from Huffman. It's been hard, but you had a very supportive boyfriend that you're so thankful for.

-Timeskip-

  , you cleaned yourself up and wiped down the table before anyone noticed anything. Albedo pecked you on the lips and held you close. He embraced you like nobody else.

  -At home-

You had invited Albedo over to finally meet your parents. "Oh Y/n! Im so happy to see you! Where is this boyfriend we talked about?" He gushed. You turned your head away in embarrassment. "Right here." You said. He popped his head up from behind you and your step-dad absolutely gushed. "Ahh Y/n he's so cutee!" He hugged him tightly. You nodded and went inside the house. "Oh, please, come in! Have you guys eaten yet?" He asked. Albedo stood beside you and just held you close. B/n looked at the two of you and almost cried. "You two are just so cute. Im so glad you moved on baby." Your step-dad comforted and you just awkwardly stood there for a moment before getting albedo and led him to your room. "Don't get pregnant- Oh! Your dad is coming home tonight, im sure he'd love to meet your new boyfriend." He said said. You smiled to yourself and just responded with an 'ok'.

  "So you talk about me on the phone huh?" Albedo sat on the bottom of your bed. He had gone from sweet to cocky, in the span of 2 seconds. "I could say the same. Telling your roommate all about me and how he calls me hot chick. I could continue if you'd like?" You smiled. He shut his mouth and he grabbed your hands, pulling you close. He put his head on your stomach while you played with his hair. "I'd look really good pregnant." You chuckled to yourself to see his reaction. "Of course you would." He blushed at just the thought of you being pregnant with his child. But you two were only in college. You didn't need to get pregnant anytime soon. He leaned back while still holding you and put you on top. "Dad told me not to get pregnant." You laughed. Your dad opened your door. "Sorry to ruin your time but your dad is home." You quickly got up from Albedo and ran to the living room. You and your dad have always been close. You ran up to him ecstatically and he had a look of pure joy on his face. He picked you up and held you. "Its always so good to see you N/n!" His deep, mature voice said. "It always good to see you too dad." You smiled. "So your dad tells me that you have a new boyfriend?" He said quirking an eyebrow. "Yeah.." "Is this one a prick?" He held your shoulders and looked you into your eyes. "No dad... he's perfect." As if he's on time, he came from upstairs. "Is that him?" Your dad asked. You nodded while he walked over to you. Your step-dad was in the kitchen while listening in on the conversation. "As your dad, He looks acceptable. As your friend...You won the fucking lottery." He joked. Albedo got flustered and he walked in the kitchen with B/n. You and D/n followed. All of you engaged in conversation.

     D/n and B/n were now embarrassing you by talking about when your were young. They had photos and everything. You laughed at some of the memories. Albedo was eating all of it up. He laughed at the funny one's and you seen his eyes gloss over at the sad memories. "Wait so how did the two of you meet?" Albedo asked. "I could tell this story all day." D/n had said. He always remembered how they first met. "So maybe after like 3 years since Y/n's birth mother had cheated on me and I got custody of Y/n, I had went to the pediatrician for Y/n and there he was, doing my daughter's checkup. After that, we went on a few dates and then we made it official. B/n has been here since Y/n was like 3. He helped me so much." D/n, Albedo, and B/n's eyes glossed over, and you weren't even gonna lie, you started getting emotional too. D/n smiled and held B/n close. You just loved your dads. "Thats enough sappy stuff..Anyone wanna make cookies? Albedo, what your favorite type of cookie?" Albedo thought for a moment. "I'm a basic chocolate chip person." Your dads grinned. "Marry him right now." D/n said. Albedo went red and put his face in your neck. "Come on and make cookies with us love birds." You guys laughed and all got together making delicious cookies.

-timeskip-

You all ate dinner and were now going to bed. "Goodnight babies! We love you guys. And remember what I said you two." B/n said. You laughed and went inside of your room with Albedo joining you. You turned your TV on and started changing. Albedo eyed you carefully. "I'm at my dads' house, sir." You said jokingly. He nodded "sadly" and also started changing. The both of you sat in bed together while watching TV and cuddled. When you were finding a good spot for your hands you put yours on Albedo's ass. He instantly turned red by this but continued watching TV. You gave his ass a soft little squish before your hand was between his thigh. "Do you really want it? Hm?" You teased. Who was he to refuse his own girlfriend. He nodded. "Just keep quiet ok?" He nodded once more. Your hand slipped in his pants. "Oh you nasty little fucker~ No underwear?" You chuckled. Your hand touched his hard erection. He begged you to take off his pants and do something to him. So you did. You helped him get his pants off and started pumping his cock. You smiled up at him and winked. He let out one loud moan and gasped, covering his mouth.

   "I- Ah~ I'm so so sorry~! Mph~." He let his apologies slip out while moaning. "Be quiet or you won't cum at all tonight." You grinned innocently. Your hands went up and down his hard penis, your mouth took in his tip. He tried so hard not to cum, but he failed, hard. His cum spurted out and you smiled. "Thats a good boy. Wanna top? Hmm baby boy~." You said while your finger rubbed his tip. "Y-Yes I wanna- ahh~ wanna top~." He moaned. You repositioned yourselves so you were on the bottom and he was on top. You lied on your back and Albedo put your legs up, playing with your pussy. You bit back a loud moan when he put his long girth-y cock inside of you. He choked out a moan. "Fuck- shit- sorry." He apologized. You just patted his muscles. He thrusted once to test, the bed creaked and he bit his lip. "I-I can't- The b-bed." He stuttered. "Shh baby just try to go slow alright?" He nodded and thrusted slowly. Thankfully, the bed didnt creak. Your soft, quiet moans filled the room with your boyfriend's grunts. You lifted you legs higher and wider. He was absolutely slutting you out. "F-Fuck~! Please- don't squeeze me l-like that~!" Your skin slapped with his and he absolutely loved it. Your walls squeezed around him tighter and he groaned. "I'm sorry~ Aah- sorry~!" He gripped your thighs and drilled into you.

    Next thing you know, he came inside of you while his thumb was in your mouth with you sucking it. He kept thrusting, chasing your orgasm. His body came in close contact with yours and he kissed you deeply. He kept on kissing you while thrusting into you. One of your fingers traced his abs while you looked up at his beautiful face. His features were very beautiful. His perfect button nose, his plump pink lips, the way pink rose up to cheeks. Just everything about him is perfect. You squeezed onto him and then you propped your legs up on his back, making him closer to you. "Fuck 'bedo~." You moaned your eyes rolled back and you came. He lied down next to you and peppered your face in sweet little kisses. You smiled and the two of you fell asleep.

-in the morning-

You came downstairs with Albedo's shirt on and some shorts, while he still slept upstairs. You yawned and stretched. You jumped slightly when D/n was in the kitchen making coffee. "Oh h-hey dad." You greeted. "Hey N/n." He said back and looked at you. "Is there something wrong?" You said nervously. "No you're just glowing..It better not be a pregnancy glow or I will kill both of you little horny bastards." He chuckled. "I would look good pregnant though.." You egged him on. "No ma'am." He laughed. "But seriously, I'm not pregnant, I just have..good skin?" Hopefully he wouldn't catch on. But sadly, he did. "After sex glow huh?" He teased. "Dad stopp!" You laughed. "It's hard to stop when your little horny asses are fucking right next to me and your dad's room. We couldn't get any sleep." You groaned and hugged him. "We're sorry Dad. We love you guys so much, but you gotta give us some credit though, we tried." You joked. He jokingly gagged and finished his coffee. That's when you seen Albedo walk down the stairs with a hoodie and sweatpants on. He still looked hella tired. "Y/nnn...." He whined. Your dad looked at the both of you. "I can't even look at you two the same again..." Albedo sat at the bottom of the stairs and slept while waiting for you. You turned to your dad. "I have a big baby to take care of." You quickly said before walking Albedo up the stairs, back to your room.