3

A/n: I think I should make the beginning of the smut in this chapter idk if I can keep y'all waiting tho

-Albedo POV-
I woke up, my hair messy, and my dark circles darker. I quickly got up and checked the time. I had to put on some light concealer to hide my dark circles. I put on a white shirt, blue sweater and khakis (I hate khakis). I grabbed my bag and headed out.

-Normal POV-
Y/n moved two rows down away from your original seat. Albedo came in and saw you. He sat beside you. "Hey hot stuff." You teased. He smiled. "Hey." He grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Want my number?" You asked. "O-Oh yeah." He said. You typed your number in and gave him back his phone. He smiled. "Thank you." He smiled. You texted him even though he was right beside you.

He looked at the text and texted back

Meet me at the back of the school later
Read 9:30am
Ok. See you then:)
Read 9:31am

He set his phone down and smiled softly.

-Timeskip-

Albedo waited for you for almost 5 minutes. You popped up behind him and scared him. "Hiya." You said and waved. "Hi." He said blankly. "So wanna go out? To dinner? Tomorrow night?" Albedo asked. "Yes, of course." You replied and He smiled. You looked at his perfect smile and lips. 'I shouldn't' You thought. Were you really catching feelings for another guy? Albedo noticed you zoned out. "Hey Y/n- can you hear me?" He waved a hand in your face. "Oh uh sorry." You said and gave a cheeky grin. "Wanna come to my dorm?" You asked and he nodded, The two of you headed to your dorm room.

You unlocked the door and Albedo went in along with you. "Sit anywhere you'd like." You told him. You grabbed two water bottles and handed one to the blonde boy. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. You looked through the peephole, it was Huffman. "Oh my god." You whispered under your breath. Albedo looked worried. You sighed and opened the door. "Wha-," you started before Huffman kissed you, sliding his tongue in your mouth. You pried him off of you. "Why did you- Oh. Him." He said and dusted himself off. "Just get out please." You said softly. "No. He can get out." Tears pricked your eyes. "N-No..." At this point Albedo stood up and grabbed you to put you behind him. "What are you gonna do huh?" Huffman scoffed. Albedo stepped up to him. "What don't you understand. I caught you cheating and then she caught you cheating. Now you you want her back. Just no." You paused. "You knew already..?" You said, hurt because he didn't tell you. "Wait Y/n-," you cut him off. "No. Both of you get out." Your heart dropped and broke. They both left.

You locked your door and sat on your bed. Albedo had texted you about 5 times already, apologizing for not telling you sooner. You silenced your phone and lied down in bed, crying yourself to sleep.

-Timeskip-

You woke up to the dreadful sound of your alarm. You got dressed and brushed your teeth/washed your face, getting ready for school. After that, you got your stuff together and headed to go to the classroom. You sat away from your regular seat and the seat you sat in from the day before. It was a couple of minutes before Albedo arrived. You were surprised at his appearance. His hair was messier then usual he had some bruises scattered on his face and some cuts on his face. You got up and went up to him. You dragged him out the classroom and took him to the bathroom.

"Sorry Y/n." He spoke up. "Shut up." You said before wetting a paper towel and trying to clean his cuts. You did it gently, while concentrated. "I was gonna tell you sooner." You stopped and looked at him in his eyes before tearing up, because of the state he was in. "God- you never listen d-do you? I said shut up." Your tears were coming out to the point where you couldn't see clearly. Albedo pulled you in a tight hug. "I'm sorry Albedo. I really am. If it wasn't for me kicking you out of my room you wouldn't have been like this." You sobbed in his arms.

   He kissed you on your forehead softly. "It's ok." He said. The pain of the bruising subsiding for now. "Do you need painkillers? Water? Anything?" You sniffled. "No..all I need is...you!" He smiled even though it hurt. He kissed your cheek. Your eyes shined while looking at him. I can't have feelings for him. You restricted yourself. "We have to go back- huh?" Albedo's words came to a stop and you put a hand on his cheek. "I still have to properly clean your cuts. We can go to my dorm really quickly." You said, walking hand-in-hand, to your dorm.

     "Ok I have a kit." You said taking it out. "Sit down on the bed." He obeyed and sat on the bed. You placed your body between the gap in his thighs and started cleaning his cuts. You had a small grin on your face, feeling him get hot from the position. "Don't get horny..We still have class." You chuckled. "R-Right! Can you just sit on my lap or something- this position is kinda..." he dragged his words out. "Wouldn't that- nevermind I'll do it." You got on his lap. You teasingly moved yourself, claiming it as 'adjusting yourself'. You could see the affect it had on him. You got back to cleaning his cuts.

   After all of that, you gave him a soft smile and rubbed his cheek with your thumb, and kissed him. "Mm- I thought you said we couldn't-," you shushed him with another make out session. You then got close to his ear and whispered something he wouldn't forget: "Make me feel wanted, Make me feel loved, Make me feel something, Albedo that's all I ask." He sucked in his breath and nodded. "Of course." He smiled and let you undo his pants. "Wait- hold on." He adjusted himself so you were on the bed and he was between your legs.

"Are you ok with this?" He asks. "Of course." You nodded. He dipped his head between your thighs and started planting little kisses on your thighs to get you wet. You were feeling less in control and you were absolutely fine with it. You whined helplessly. "Ok I'm sorry." He chuckled and pulled your panties to the side before attacking your clit. Your mouth made an 'o' shape as you felt so good. For the first time ever since you had sex that was only beneficial for one person, you felt amazing. Your breathy moans filling the room.

You cursed under your breath. Albedo's mouth was still making you go crazy. Albedo lifted one of your legs up and spread it a bit more making him have great access to your soft spots. The blonde boy felt your legs shake. "Oh fuck~!" You said gripping some of his hair. More moans slipped out of you by the second. "Oh..Yes! Mhm~ right there~!" You cried out. His tongue went deeper and that's when your vision was painted all white. The best orgasm you've had. You legs shook and albedo places a tiny kiss on your clit to finish things off. "No warning huh?" You blushed. "Sorry.." "I was teasing." He chuckled.

  Next thing you knew, you were back on top, riding Albedo. His moans filled the room and his hands gripped your sides. His eyebrows furrowed and his moans became a bit more whiny. His fingernails were digging in your sides, but not to the point where he'd hurt you. "A-Ah~!" He let out a high-pitched, yet still deep moan. You had Albedo in a invisible chokehold. Albedo threw his head back and let out a whimper. "O-Oh God-!" He moaned. "Shh it's o-ok~." You tried to get your sentence out without moaning. You bit your lip and his tip started hitting your g-spot. "R-Right there~ oh please do t-that again~!" He moaned. "Oh this~? Mmm~." You moaned and let his tip hit your g-spot again multiple times. His eyes rolled back in a cute way, and he bit his lip. "I'm on birth control don't worry." You said and he nodded. His moaning became more whiny and he started whimpering more. "So f- close~!" He moaned. With one more hit to your g-spot, he came. Your insides were filled with his hot cum. (Was that weird for anybody else? Just me? Ok..) It didn't take you a long time to cum afterwards. He smiled at the thought of you finally fucking him.

  You lied on the other side of him checking the time. "Well we missed that class." You chuckled. "Oh shit I forgot my stuff in there." You groaned. Albedo just looked at you and put an arm around your waist pulling you into a cuddle. You giggled and he kissed your cheek. You both acted more of a couple then you and Huffman did. You fell into a deep sleep before Albedo and he just smiled. "Love you Y/n.." he whispered.