4

A/n: how did you like last chapter? Also feel free to lmk what I should change in my writing. Also y'all might hate me for this chapter but there's a threesome

You woke up to the other side of your bed empty, but the shower started running. You put on a tank top and some underwear. You walked into the bathroom and pushed a bit of the shower curtain over. "Well good morning to you too." You laughed. He smiled. "Good morning." You chuckled. "Do you mind me getting in with you?" You asked. "Of course I don't, come in." You took off the clothes you just put on and got in the shower. He smiled again and pulled you into him. He scattered kisses on your neck. "That tickles." You chuckled. "Let me wash your hair." You said.

You took your shampoo and squirted it in your hand. You took the shampoo and ran it through this hair. The bubbles started foaming up and he grinned. You massaged his head and he closed his eyes. "Mmph~." He moaned when you started massaging and gently scratching his head. "Having fun huh?" You chuckled. He blushed. "Nothing I haven't heard before." You teased. He blushed darker. You let him rinse his hair under water and you started to peppering kisses on his face. He gave you a big smiled and kissed you. You couldn't help but laugh. You took your body wash and started washing yourself.

   "I forgot I have no clothes." He said. You thought to yourself before telling him you have a drawer. "Huffman's clothes that I kept are in there. You're probably just going to need underwear, unless you wanna just go commando." You laughed. "I wouldn't mind you going commando though." You started up again. The two of you turned off the shower and you wrapped your towel around you, albedo doing the same. You dried yourself off before putting on a tank top and a hoodie, not bothering to wear a bra. You then put on your underwear and some shorts. "Are we going out today?" The blonde boy asked with a towel still on his head. "I don't really know. I mean we could eat out but there's always a drive thru." You said. "Ok I wouldn't want to be walking around in sweats without any underwear." He lightly laughed.

    The two of you cuddled up and watched tv for a little bit. He was watching the movie until you suddenly kissed him. It was a playful, yet enjoyable kiss. He grinned and peppered your face in kisses too. He got on top of you and kissed your face. You laughed and tried to catch your breath. He kissed you one more time before resting his face in your boobs. "So soft.." he mumbled and you laughed. His hands rested in your hoodie and you smiled. "We should go to your dorm to get you some more clothes and underwear because I'm sure you don't want to be in Huffman's clothes." He mumbled in your breast and you grinned. "I can't hear you." He lifted his head up and spoke. "Yeah you're Right." He said. He then put his head in your hoodie and started kissing your stomach. "Wow." You said. "We also have to go back to the classroom for my stuff."

-Timeskip-

You and Albedo walked to his dorm to get some of his clothes. "Wow you look nice in sweatpants and no underwear." You chuckled. He blushed and covered his crotch area. "Don't tease me please." He sulked. "Oh right. You get boners so easily though it's kinda funny." You chuckled under your breath. He blushed and unlocked his door. Albedo shivered at the coolness of his room.

-Albedo POV-

Shit I forgot to organize my room. She probably never wants to be here again uhh how do I even explain this.

-Normal POV-

You looked around the room. Not clean but still neat. He looked in his drawer for some clothes and underwear. "Do you have a dorm mate or-?" You asked, noticing some clothes that were too big for albedo. "Yeah. He just wears stupidly large clothes for some reason. I never question it though." You smiled and walked over to albedo and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Well is your little dorm buddy gonna be here anytime soon~?" You said and slid your hands to his crotch. He bit his lip. "I-I don't know." He stuttered. "Would you- you know...like another blowjob?" He nodded quickly and turned towards you.