9

-Albedo's Pov-
I saw her puffy eyes and her dark circles. It looked like she hasn't slept in days. She was still so beautiful. I enveloped her in my arms. Her warm body was in my arms. "Albedo.." Her hoarse voice said quietly. I hummed and she lifted her head up to look at me. "I love you too- I just didn't want to say it out loud because I was embarrassed." Her voice sounded like it was going to break any second. I looked back in her eyes and she was visibly holding back tears. Before my hand made it's way to her cheek, she flinched a bit. I bit my lip out of anger. Not at her, but him. "It's ok to cry, there's nothing to be embarrassed about Y/n." That's when she broke the 'tough' act. One tear slid down and the others came rushing fast after. I kissed her cheek to comfort her. She shook her head and put her head down.

"I'm so tired of fucking crying. Its every. Fucking. Time. Crying isn't going to get the problems out of my stupid l-life. Crying won't make me forget him. Crying won't make me forget all the tr...trauma he put me through. All I do is just cry and I'm so fucking sick of it. I'm so sick of him. Everytime I think about him I want to fucking kill myself." She went on. I was shocked. I've never thought about how badly he treated Y/n before I was there. I only knew about the cheating and manipulation to stay. My thoughts were cut off by Y/n speaking. "Fuck Huffman for everything he did to me. And fuck me for just fucking taking it." She cursed. "Y/n...You didn't know what to do. Stop it. Stop this. It's an unhealthy mindset. Please stop. I love you so much and I don't want to hear you talking like that about yourself." I said comfortingly. She went quiet and nodded. "It's kinda late..I think you should go now. We have school in the morning. I'll just see you tomorrow in our classes together." She said and her grip off of me loosened. I did the same. As soon as I was about to walk out the door, I turned around and kissed her. Y/n had the faintest red on her cheeks. "See you tomorrow Albedo." She said before closing the door.

-Normal pov-

When Albedo got into his dorm he sighed and walked to his fridge. Normally he'd never drink at night, but he needed one for today. He opened a bottle of liquor Turner had. Turner got up and greeted Albedo. "Drinking at night?" Turner asked concerned. "Yeah..I just need it." He said before pouring and downing the strong liquor. "Is it that hot chick?" He asked, now sitting on the counter beside Albedo. "Stop calling her that please." "Oh-ho! My boy sealed the deal huh?!" He said excitedly. "Well kinda." He covered his red face. "That's my roommate!" He laughed and punched Albedo softly in the arm. Albedo nodded. "Yeah."

-Timeskip to in the morning-

You woke up kind of groggy. The bags under your eyes and the puffiness of your eyes haven't gone down yet. You brushed your teeth, washed your face and did your simple makeup. You definitely looked better then you had did before. You put on a light outfit and threw on your shoes. You looked in your fridge and grabbed a tea/coffee to wake you up more, and gathered your stuff for school. After all of that, you checked the time and headed to your first class.

-With Albedo-

Albedo's alarm went off for almost 10 minutes until he sleepily threw his alarm at the wall and it broke. 'So much for a cheap alarm.' Albedo thought. He got up while his head pounded. He groaned and looked at the time on his phone. He instantly woke up and started rushing. He rushed his morning routine and quickly got his clothes on. He put his shoes on and ran out the door.

-In the Classroom-

Albedo came in the class late. "Albedo.. Why are you late?" The professor asked. Albedo scratched the back of his neck and explained. "Shut up- you're a stuttering mess. Just sit. Next time you're late, you're getting detention." The professor sighed and continued his lesson. Albedo sat in his usual seat, which was beside you. You gave him a small wave and continued to do your notes. He smiled at your tiny gesture and stared at you with heart basically in his eyes. "Albedo, stop drooling over Y/n and pay attention." The man's voice boomed across the classroom. You focused on your paper, trying to hide your face. Albedo went red and put his head down while all the kids laughed at him.