5

Honestly I'm writing a lot of smut in this book and I'm kinda here for it.

You had finally came back to your dorm from the visit to your parent's house. Albedo had texted you and called you throughout the whole weekend so you weren't really that bored. Your phone rang and it was a FaceTime call from Kaeya. You answered and his face was fully in the camera.

-On the Phone with kaeya-

"Y/n oh...my..god." Kaeya covered his mouth with his hand.

"What- what's wrong? Is there something wrong with my face or something?" You said, worried.

"Oh no no no... it's just that you have every girl in your class ready to take That hot Blondie from you."

"I knew you were fruity.." you mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up N/n," he put his hand up. "Just because I like a little bit of dick once in a while doesn't mean I'm fully gay. I could fuck you right now so shut up." Kaeya went off.

The two of you just laughed and started talking about random things.
"You know what I'm coming to your dorm. I don't give a fuck." He said and hung up. You both knew that y'all were going to drink so Kaeya brought his own liquor and you had yours. Not even 10 minutes later, kaeya was at your door. "Open up whore." He yelled from the other side. "Coming!" You shouted back. You opened the door and you saw Kaeya with quite a bit of liquor.

   -Timeskip-

You and Kaeya were only a little tipsy, but not to the point where you could be almost blackout drunk. "So...you and blonde kid?" Kaeya asked. You smiled. "Oh. my. god. Bigger dick then Huffman's. It was so good. He treats me good too. He's too cute." Kaeya nodded. "Ok but like are y'all dating or what?" He asked. "No we aren't dating, but we act like more of a couple then me and Huffman did." He gasped. "You should wait for him to confess." He smiled softly, happy for you, but sad for himself. "I was planning on doing that." You replied.

A few hours pass by, you and Kaeya were drunk and was playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Y/n?" He asked. "Dare!" You said excitedly. "I dare you to kiss me." "Such an easy dare for me." You put a hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. He instantly released from his tense state and put a hand around you. Your tongue won domination over his. He moaned softly into the kiss. You pulled away and kissed his neck just a little bit. "Albedo is one lucky bitch for sure." He said. You laughed and pulled him in again. "Want another one?" You asked. "I wouldn't mind~." He said and leaned in. You kissed him and ran your hand through this soft hair. His hands were on your butt and you moved your way onto his lap. You and Kaeya broke the kiss to catch your breath. You got off his lap and laughed while pouring you some more liquor. "Truth or dare, Kaeya?" He thought for a minute. "Truth." He finally made up his mind. "Is it true? What you said on the phone about you fucking me~?" You asked. He bit his lip and nodded. "Yeah...it is." He blushed. "Your fruity ass fucking me? That's impossible." You laughed. "I'm not that fruity N/n. Don't play me." He playfully rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah? Prove it, fruit cup." You teased.

In a blink of an eye, Kaeya got up and threw you on the bed and kissed you roughly. "Wow I wonder how many dudes you fucked like this. Or are you a bottom?" You egged on some more to get him more riled up. He attacked your sweet spot on your neck and you started to breath heavily. It wasn't the first time you both have hooked up, but you haven't hooked up with him in a while. "Shut the fuck up N/n." He said and took off your shirt and bra. His hands traveled on your body. Shivers went down your spine and you let out a soft whimper. "K-Kaeya.." You spoke. "Shh. Don't even say anything." You nodded. He took off your pants and circled around your clit through your panties.