2

So Y/n is somewhat based on Nagatoro from 'Dont toy with me, Miss Nagatoro' btww

-Normal pov-

Albedo walked in the classroom. Ever since you did what you did to him, all he would think about is you. You were early so you had already sat in your seat and was ready. He sat beside you and you looked at him from the corner of your eye. "Uh-hum, Hi Y/n." He cleared his throat. "What do you want? Another blowjob?" He turned red. "Wh-What?! Of course not!" He hid his face. "Look new kid. I don't even know your name. If you want me to talk to you at least tell me your name." You chuckled. "I-It's Albedo." He said. "Ok Albedo. What do you want?" He thought about something to say. "Why'd you leave right after?" He asked, eyebrows now furrowed." Didn't I tell you to keep your mouth shut about that?" You avoided the question. "S-Sorry." Was all he said before focusing.

You saw Albedo so invested on what the Professor was talking about. You sneakily wrapped your hand in his. You squeezed his hand softly. His hands were so soft. During the middle o the lesson, Huffman bursted in the room, clearly high from the weed. You rolled your eyes and focused back on the teacher. "My boyfriend is a asshole don't worry about him." You chuckled.

-Time skip to after the whole lesson-

As you were talking with Kaeya, you noticed a girl talking with Albedo. She was touchy and everything. He may not be yours but he definitely will be. You basically have him in a chokehold. Kaeya saw the look on your face and backed up. "I think it's my queue to leave." He said before running to talk to Aether. You walked up behind albedo. "Albedo! Me and you should go to the art room." You said with a fake smile, taking his arm. "Cool can I com-," "I said just me and Albedo." You said darkly. "Of C-Course! I'll get going now!" You huffed and lead you guys to the art room.

"She was ni- mmh." You cut him off with a kiss. "Shut the fuck up." You said sternly. "Can you teach me how to draw more detailed anatomy?" You asked with a smile. "I don't see why not." He grinned. You checked your phone. "There's a party tonight if you wanna come with me and that asshole of a boyfriend I have." He chuckled. "I'm not really-," "You're coming. You look like you need a party in your life." He just smiled and nodded. You took a seat next to albedo and started working on detailed bodies.

-Time skip to tonight-

You put on some comfortable, but flashy clothes and Huffman worshipped you like he did with other women. "Are you sure you wanna go tonight? I just want to be in you all night." Huffman joked. "Hmm no. That Albedo kid is coming too." He scoffed. The two of you u finished getting dressed and headed out.

You could hear the party as the two of you pulled up. You would've picked up Albedo, but you didn't know where his dorm room was. To your surprise he was already there with a drink in his hand. He looked like he was looking for you. You sneaked up behind him and scared him. "FUCK!" He yelled and you laughed out loud. "You scared me." He said. "I could tell." You responded. You took his hand and walked in the house. The host of the party was clearing out space to play games. "Ok everyone let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" The girl said. Huffman came out of nowhere and grabbed your hand. "Let's go play." He said. You happily nodded and albedo followed. Everyone was in a circle and the bottle was in the middle. "Ok! The blonde dude with messy hair, go first." She was clearly talking about Albedo. He spun the bottle and it landed on Huffman. Huffman got up and drug Albedo to the closet. Albedo seemed nervous. "Stay away from my girlfriend new kid. I mean it." The blonde man looked down. "Why? Why are you guys even dating at this point? Are you just manipulating her to stay even though you can't be faithful to her even for one day?" Albedo said. Huffman scoffed. "I am fai-," Albedo stopped him mid sentence. "No you're not. I heard you with another girl. Stop pretending. I know. So stop bitching and just break up." He said calmly. "Ok fine whatever. Just don't tell her. Just remember she's mine." Huffman walked out.