8

Sorry i had took a long ass break from this book lmao. This chapter will contain triggering things like past/present drug use/mentions of OD, past sexual trauma, physical/mental abuse, and manic episodes. So basically all of Y/n's trauma in one chapter. Tiny psa: im not romanticize any of this at all:)

   "Y/n-, I lo-love you."

You were shocked. He looked off of you and down to the floor. "Uhm.. I'm sorry. You just got out of a relationship." He said and moved you gently from his touch and got up. "I'll see you tomorrow." He opened your dorm door and went out. You hit yourself in the head and sighed. "Fuck." You cursed. "Why didn't you fucking answer him Y/n?" You hit yourself again and again. You got your phone and went to Albedo's contact to undo what huffman did. All you did was unblock him and leave him alone for tonight. You took a hot shower and just sat there. You loved him too, you just couldn't say it. You enveloped yourself in your own arms and shakily sighed, you felt hot tears run down your face. You were tired. Not physically, but mentally. You were tired of crying so much when you felt helpless or weak. You wiped your tears and got out the shower. You couldn't help but thing of things from the past.

  Giving people your body to let them stay, knowing damn well they didnt care.

-Y/n's flashbacks-

Giving people your body to let them stay, knowing damn well they didnt care.

"Huffman! Wait please. Don't leave! Please! I'll do anything!" You sobbed while crying on your knees. Huffman held your chin. "What would you do to make me stay?" He said with ill intentions knowing you'd do anything. You looked to the floor and took off your shirt and pants. Huffman gave you a smug smile while you had tears rolling down your face.

The time Huffman first hit you

"Why did you do it Huffman?" You shakily said. "Shut up." "No asshole. Tell me why? Why the fuck- would you do that shit?!" Here you two were. Arguing because he cheated. Again. Huffman's face contorted into one of pure rage. "IM SO FUCKIN TIRED OF YOU Y/N. JUST SHUT UP!" As he said those words, his fist collided with your face. "Oh..." You were shocked. You knew he was bad but not this bad. "Look baby-," Huffman said. His face didn't look sorry. It looked like he was somewhat proud. Tears fell down your face and you held your cheek. "Get the fuck out." He quickly left.

The time you overdosed. Twice 1 because you took too much. 2 because of huffman.

"Y/n just do this line baby." He smiled, clearly drunk. "I already told you, I decided to stay clean." Ever since that first time, almost 4 years ago. Now here you were trying to get out of this situation. "You can get clean after this babe I promise." He broke that. You still did it. "No Huffman...I can't." He groaned annoyingly, but then laughed at an idea. "Everytime you say no, I'll add more." He said putting some more substance in your line. "Huffman- what the fuck?!" You yelled. "Nothing will happen if you just do it." Lie. "Oh my fucking god- ok. OK." You said harshly, frustrated now. You quickly sniffed up the white substance and you immediately fell back. After that he pushed you to do at least 3 lines. He laughed at you and you felt your vision go blurry and your head started pounding. After that, everything went black. You woke up with your parents beside you, Huffman not in sight. Later on, you had found out after you had overdosed, Huffman ran off and thankfully his roommate arrived in enough time and called the ambulance.

Those times where you would ask for little things because you didn't feel good and Huffman made a big deal about everything.

You were on your period and doing homework. You tried to ignore your stomach cramps but they were too painful. Your boyfriend was on the bed with you, watching tv. "Huffman.. I'm sorry to ask you to get up again but im in pain. Could you please go get some medicine and maybe some chocolate?" You asked and leaned your head on his shoulder. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "There's no way you're in that much fucking pain Y/n. You're just being a lazy bitch." Ouch...that hurt. You flinched at the tine he used when he called you a bitch. "I-I'm sorry." He was mad now. "You're always fucking sorry! Don't you ever think?! Do you ever think hmm i dont know Maybe your boyfriend is fucking tired?!??" He yelled. You ended up just buying the stuff yourself and you sat in your quiet room alone.

He was so fucking shitty to you.

-End of Flashbacks-

You sat in your bed crying. It was the only thing you were good at. You grabbed some tissue. This was close to your lowest point in your life. There was so much going on with Huffman. Everyone thought you two were perfect, And you were! But as soon as those doors close, everything was fucked up.

-Albedo's Pov-

As soon as I was halfway down the hall to my dorm, I thought. I shouldn't have left her. I thought. Fuck, I messed up. And as soon as I knew it, I was running back to her dorm.

-Back with you-

You were balled up under your covers. You felt like going fucking insane. There were times you'd go through manic episodes and scream. The 'guilt' of Huffman's manipulation eating you up, slowly but surely. You were panicking. Those annoying ass tiny voices in your head. You don't know how you got like this. You don't know anything. You sobbed violently while covering your ears in panic. "Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut upp." You cried out. You didn't even know what triggered your manic episode this time. Your voice was hoarse as you yelled violently at your head. "God f-fucking dammit!" You hit your head. "Shut the fuck up!" You sniffled harshly and sobbed. You cried so much you started to gag. You got up and quickly went to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet and threw up. The voices in your head stopped, but you were still in a somewhat panicked state. You cried so much, your head pounded and your eyes were puffy. It looked like you haven't slept in days.

  You heard a quiet knock on the door. You wiped your mouth and drunk you some tap water. You opened the door was engulfed in a hug by Albedo. "I'm So Sorry Y/n!" Again, it surprised you. You nodded your head leaned into his warm jacket. You felt at home with Albedo. You felt as if you weren't having a mental breakdown and manically screaming in your dorm. You could only conclude one thing from today

  Albedo was your home and you loved him.

It took me hella long to thing of this chapter but anyways how'd you like the chapterrr?? Tell me if i should improve any scenes or not🤍